HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   14- Official Team Buck Wild Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201683-14-official-team-buck-wild-thread.html)

deerslayer223 09-01-2007 09:09 PM

RE: 14- Official Team Buck Wild Thread

Went to my deer camp spotlighting tonight saw 8 bucks smallest was a 6pt 5 of them were huge its really looking up there to. At my deer camp we lease 368acres with alota huge bucks running around its absolutely impossible 2 pattern them though due to all the surrounding land and us having 250acres of field. This year really looks awesome for me fella's the best it ever has. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

PYbuckhunter 09-03-2007 06:08 AM

That point restriction must be working.

NEW61375 09-04-2007 07:04 AM

Good morning. My youngest boy started first grade this morning, thank god. This Saturday is the North Carolina Bow Opener, so I plan on hunting (probably just the afternoon) but I will be there. The place I am hunting likes for you to kill a doe before a buck but it is not mandatory this year so we will see. It's been a little hectic around the house with the boys going back to school and on top of that I am trying to finish rebuilding the front end of my '97 F-150 and my sisters '00Explorer. I had just about finished my truck and my sister was like "The service station said I need new ball joints." So being a good brother I said "Hey, I can do that for you and it will save you a bunch of money." Well I wishI could go back in time and un-say that because on her model you can't replace the ball joints, I have to replace both lower control arms, both upper control arms. new shocks, and an alignment, AWESOME, Ialmost finished the driver side,I just hope to get it done soon or by lunch on Saturday at the latest. Anyway just thought I would gripe about it here.

densfbs 09-04-2007 07:11 AM

New I know what you are going through. My oldest started preschool last week and the baby has been sick and now my wife is sick as well. Been trying to finish up some projects around the house before season opens to keep the wife from nagging too much. My season doesn't open until Oct 1 so I have a little time left. I have been making time to shoot at least a couple of arrows a day. Good luck to you this afternoon.

mert_04 09-04-2007 06:40 PM

Yeah, I'm in my second week of college and once again realized how much I hate school. I've been busying with school and still working 40 hours a week, trying to bank some money so I can take some time off at the end of October and first part of November. 27 more days for me and I can't wait.

rutt 09-05-2007 02:27 PM

This big 8 pt. is looking pretty darn good.Thought it would have shed its' velvet by now.Think I'll stick it if I get the chance.Should score ok?I got another big 7 pt. also showing up pretty regularly.

densfbs 09-05-2007 02:46 PM

NICE!!! I am going to check my camera on Friday to see if I have anything impressive. Good luck

zs93 09-05-2007 07:15 PM

Hey guys..........Sorry I have been out for awhile. Tried to get on the last couple days and it seems there was some website problems but they look fixed now.

Going to check cameras this weekend and I hope I have some shooters to show you guys. 10 days until the opener................

PYbuckhunter 09-06-2007 05:57 AM

Just got two rolls of film back from the cameras. Nothing worth shooting, did get a couple more different 2 year olds. I think I'm up to 13 different 2 year olds on the one property we hunt. Looking good for next year. Been told by a couple guys that live around the area that there is a big one running around. I would think 3 cameras on 60 acres, Ishould get an image of him sometime. Have not had my cameras out on my 80 acre lease, I have to go thru a big corn field to get to it, so I'll wait till I hunt it.
New, good luck to you this weekend.

densfbs 09-06-2007 06:46 PM

Well I made it out to check my trail cam tonight. I have a pic of a decent 10 pointer. I can't upload the pic, keep getting an error