HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201682-2-team-freezer-fillers-official-smack-shack.html)

mobow 08-10-2007 08:47 PM

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Team 2
212 dagger buck 2 (North Dakota)
Alt PABowhunter29 (Pennsylvania)
414 Red 5 Stdby(Wisconsin)
277 tedrow ( Ohio )
199 14mercs
205 danscott
( Illinois )
286 3 stone (Texas)
112 mobowhuntr (Missouri)
218 Dyna 0306(Pennsylvania)
207 Browning_1(Wisconsin)

Let's hear from ya all! Let's get checked in and get this ball rolling. I will highlight everyone as you check in, and have sent pm's to the rest of the team as well. Look forward to hearing from each of you!

3stone 08-10-2007 09:38 PM

RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

3stone checking in. I hunt Bear Valley, Wisconsin. I'll spend 8 days in the woods this season between Oct 30th and Nov 7th. I'm flying up midseptember to hang a new stand,clear someold logging roadsand get my doe tag filled (EAB Unit).This will only be my third year bowhunting but I've been gun hunting for 20 years. I have seen a few P&Y bucks on the property I hunt and I pretty sure bumped a B&C buck last year. I'll be gunning for him this year. Just bought a Diamond Black Ice 3 days ago. Have not had a chance to shoot it yet but looking forward to it.

My backup bow is a Parker Hunter Extreme. Very light but pretty noisey. It was a good first bow though as I took a 4x5 14 pt with it.

jmbuckhunter 08-10-2007 09:39 PM

Hey buddy, the rest of your team must be out partying on a Friday night. Just thought I would keep you company.:D

mobow 08-10-2007 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Hey buddy, the rest of your team must be out partying on a Friday night. Just thought I would keep you company.:D

All refugees must wait on shore for the next boat!! :D:D:D

If I weren't such a loser, I would be out partying as well......Oh, wait.....I've been on a week long party.....[&:]

3stone 08-10-2007 09:45 PM

I've got a wife and 3 sons. The fact that I get to spend almost 3 weeks a year away from them in the woods hunting is a miracle. And well worth these boring nights at home on a Friday. Just paying my dues.

mobow 08-10-2007 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: 3stone

I've got a wife and 3 sons. The fact that I get to spend almost 3 weeks a year away from them in the woods hunting is a miracle. And well worth these boring nights at home on a Friday. Just paying my dues.
I understand EXACTLY what you mean. I've got a wife, 2 daughters and one son. My son hunts w/ me a lot, though, and I just got back from a week's "vacation" visiting my wife's family in Northern OH.......I'm glad to be home....

shed33 08-11-2007 12:40 AM

Good luck to you guys Mo! You gotta take care of my bud Daggerbuck 2, hes the real deal when it comes to a teen serious aboutwhitetail hunting... I just got back from ND with him and his big burley father.. TJF.. ;)

mobow 08-11-2007 05:56 AM

Thanks Shed. Will do, and good luck to you as well. I keep hearing it's my year, ya'll may be in trouble.....[&:]:eek:

GMMAT 08-11-2007 06:13 AM

Gota suggestion on a team name for you guys.

DOEMINATORS

:)

peakrut 08-11-2007 06:22 AM

Good Call I second the motion

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Gota suggestion on a team name for you guys.

DOEMINATORS

:)