Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

And don't forget about my backyard and the other spots i have for you.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:19 AM

Oh man.....Like I'm not confused enough..... You got any spots for a north wind??

You're welcome to come out here this weekend as well bud.....I just learned yesterday that the main highway I need to get to the river bottom will be closed for a couple hours in the early afternoon.....Something about a bicycle race or something....anyway......

I'm up for pert near anything....
Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have stands for any wind!I'll talk to you tonight.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Just checking in...too dang busy to check in on you guys. I will be out this weekend for the Wisconsin opener. I will be trying to whack a doe to earn my buck tag. Shouldn't be too tough. I got a sweet spot in some hot oaks that the does have been tearing up the last week or so. Once I get my doe then I'll be after the slob I have pegged down. He will probably go high 140's low 150's.

Good luck to you guys and let's fill some freezers!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

I feel really bad for you Mobow. It must be tough trying to decide whether to hunt a droptine or the riverbottom! Seriously, good luck this weekend to you and everybody else. We'll be looking forward to a report Sunday night.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:09 AM

Show me a big drop tine buck and I'll show you where I'll be at .When I find a big buck I can't even think about hunting some where he isn't. Last year I never hunted my home state of Pa. with a bow b/c I never saw a buck I couldn't walk away from.

[/align]
Old 09-12-2007, 08:28 AM

dayna, that's kind of what I'm thinking as well. I am sure there are good bucks in the riverbottom, but I SAW the droptine, I know for a fact he's there. They cut the corn fields yesterday, so he should be back to bedding in the woods. I jumped him on the edge of the field, in a narrow strip of woods....I figure he's been bedding there for a while, and I figure that's where he still is.

I'm gonna take the long walk around, so I don't bump him. That's been my mistake the last couple years, and I didn't even know it until I saw him. He's been bedding along that field and he sees me walking to my stand.....Not this year padre....He's goin down, and it may very well be this weekend. We'll see.....He would be a HELL of a first bow buck, that's for sure. He'll score in the 150's easily....
Old 09-12-2007, 12:38 PM

I'll give you 2 years then I'm inviting myself down to your patch of woods. I would like to hunt in all the state ,I love adventure and exploring new country.I got the lewis and clarkstory on cd for the ride out west.

[/align]
Old 09-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

Mobo, you should host a Huntdown, like a hoedown but hunting, in MO!! We all want to see that new tract of land! Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Old 09-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

hey fellas anyone getting tired of waiting? wed. me and a buddie hung a double set and found a nice rub line going from corn&beans to a thicket an one rub was on a tree the size of a coffee can. hope he walks by on the fist morning i can hunt-WHACK.

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.