Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 09-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

They must be selling Depends under garments at half price. Got mighty quiet in here.

I"ll be up in a tree on the 15th and 16th in Wisconsin.... Then east Texas on the 29th and 30th. Then back to Wisconsin for Oct 30th thru Nov 7th.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:26 PM

hay team 2 when does your season start? i'll be out sept.15 for a early doe and then sept.29 buck and doe start. i have been seeing 3 bucks out behind my house one small 4, a nice 6 (110'), and a monster 12 thats about 150'.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

Hey PaBowhunter29,

Go tag that 150! Would be a great first team buck for Team 2. Everyone else would be playing catch up! My opening weekend hunt in Wisconsin was supposed to be just to fill my Earn-A-Buckdoe tag. I just got off the phone with the land manager and he say he's seen some huge buck the last few days. And this is coming form a guy that will not shoot buck unless his rack is 2 inches outside of the ears, minimum. O I am changing my game plan. Just 8 more days!

Good Luck
Old 09-07-2007, 09:04 PM

I open next Saturday, the 15th. No early doe or whatever here.....Buck, doe....no matter.....

I walked some of my new property this evening, and saw 15 deer.....4 of which were pretty nice bucks.....This river bottom is crawling with deer.....That may be where I find myself next weekend....Sitting along the river w/ 3 Thermacell refills......OMG are the skeeters lousy down there.....
Old 09-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

our season opens sept. 29 in ohio and man i cant wait i want some early steaks. so my game plan is first couple days are for a big boy on his summer feeding then after that its doe time. my grpa neighbor has trail cam pics of a deer in the high 180's to low 190's thats huge i havn't seen the pics though. but there are plenty in the 125 - 160 range. im getting pumped just talking about it.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Typical Buck

Well I got two stands set this past weekend. They look to be well placed, time will tell. The skeeters ate me alive even with heavy repellant on! Off to Wyoming to do a gun hunt antelope this friday. Wish me luck!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:07 PM

Good luck Dan,I'm leaving sat. for montana elk and deer ,I'll be gone 3 weeks and I would like to see some teamkills when I get back. Hey mo I never hunted in your state ,what's it like getting land to hunt and do you gun hunt? How many buck tags can you get?Maybe I'll try it next year.

[/align]
Old 09-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck to everybody whose season opens this weekend and those who are traveling. For the rest of us, keep practicing and scouting. I hope to see some numbers on the scoreboard in the next couple of weeks.

Remember the rules of the contest, the picture must include yourself, your bow and the entire deer. I would hate to have a score disqualified because one of us forgot to include the bow in the picture.

I received my t-shirt from Elkslayer with our team logo. I ordered a long sleeve navy t-shirt and it turned out great. The cotton is heavy duty and won't fall apart after sending it through the washing maching a couple of times.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Fork Horn

hey i wish you all the best of luck on your hunting trips. you guys are so lucky. 17 more days and counting
Old 09-11-2007, 09:27 AM

I'll be out this Saturday.....For the first time in my life, I'm not sure what ground to hunt.....I've got more than 1 option, that's never been the case. I'm not sure whether to go after the drop tine buck, or hunt my new river bottom property........I've got a call in to the man upstairs and just await His reply.....We'll see...

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.