Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-28-2007, 10:38 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I was gonna say TJF your still in school [&:]hope you kill a big one tyler! put the woopin on the ol man kiddo!!
ORIGINAL: dagger buck 2

Aw.... I forgot to log my dad out. He just has to click the remember me button every timehe logs on. [:@]

Tyler
I would trade lives with Tyler in a heart beat and go back to school, chase girls and hunt all the time. He can have my job!! I wouldn't be getting the grades he gets though!![] Instead I bust my arse off so he can have a good life. Just tonight after a hard day at work, we ran out to a farmer's place to make sure it was fine for Tyler to hunt there as it is close to town whileI work. The guy said no problem and as we made chit chat... the bucks startedwandering through his yard in fricking herds. [&:]

Ya that Tyler is just down right spoiled!! He's got it good but this old man don't get awoopin by anyone!! [8D]

Tim
Old 08-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aw.... I forgot to log my dad out. He just has to click the remember me button every timehe logs on. [:@]

Tyler
Lmao... I was about to say "Sleeping with the enemy are we?" lol
Old 08-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hear ya. my kids are down right spoiled to did someone mention chase girls OH YEAH. To be young again. We will see if tyler puts the woopin on ya ole timer [8D]
ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I was gonna say TJF your still in school [&:]hope you kill a big one tyler! put the woopin on the ol man kiddo!!

Tyler
I would trade lives with Tyler in a heart beat and go back to school, chase girls and hunt all the time. He can have my job!! I wouldn't be getting the grades he gets though!![] Instead I bust my arse off so he can have a good life. Just tonight after a hard day at work, we ran out to a farmer's place to make sure it was fine for Tyler to hunt there as it is close to town whileI work. The guy said no problem and as we made chit chat... the bucks startedwandering through his yard in fricking herds. [&:]

Ya that Tyler is just down right spoiled!! He's got it good but this old man don't get awoopin by anyone!! [8D]

Tim
Old 08-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like the Official Team Freezer Fillersforum has been hijacked by some tired old men from other teams biotching about how tough life is.... speaking for Team Freezer Fillers...we could give a rats ass...and your life is just about to getworse when our team bags the big bucks and the bg prize.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:27 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 3stone

Looks like the Official Team Freezer Fillersforum has been hijacked by some tired old men from other teams biotching about how tough life is.... speaking for Team Freezer Fillers...we could give a rats ass...and your life is just about to getworse when our team bags the big bucks and the bg prize.
While I can't speak for bloodcreek... yep your right, I am old and tired but also mean, nasty and play dirtyon account of it!! I am not above grounding and taking dagger buck 2's bow away just to win this contest!! So much for making my life worse. Bring it!!

Tim
Old 08-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

lighten up there Francis Tired old men huh!! you couldnt hold a candle to us on your best day stoner [8D]Feel free to invade out team thread, there is no rules about that you know I have alot of friends on here, and we like to chat now and then, friendship takes you places you know! get used to it. as far as woopin our team, bring it!! [8D]

Old 08-30-2007, 05:54 AM

True, but they may as well move in......It would be bloody ass quiet in here otherwise.....[&:]
Old 08-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Mobowhuntr....it's called being employed. They should try it some time. LOL!
Old 08-30-2007, 08:19 AM

Hey Mobowhuntr....it's called being employed. They should try it some time. LOL!
LMAO!!! Good point!! Go to work you lifers!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 04:11 PM

Hey Browning how's the buck sighting out there?

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.