Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-28-2007, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

I see a lot of talk about funnels and couldn't agree more. I was curious if anybody is using bait if your state allows it. What are youusing? I don't want to turn this into an ethics exam. I've seen this asked a couple of times before the contest started but wanted to see what you guys used or didn't use.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:16 AM

hey guys i was told im on this team sorry aint been around work school and well work lol and my comp crashed im back up and going now got a new bow shooting good out to 40yrds got a monster lined up no one ealse hunts there so we'll see what happenes anyways ill be on more
Old 08-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

olSpookshunter- you were replaced because you didn't check in or answer the emails and pm's. I would pm Rob /PA Bowyer and our team 2 captain mobowhuntr. Sorry dude.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:53 AM

oh ok i thought we were choosing teams sept.1st hmm ok ill pm them
Old 08-28-2007, 10:37 AM

I did get your pm, and I do aplogize. Though it wasn't my decision......Rob needed to get things going because of all the people he had entering.......If you haven't already, pm Rob and explain it to him. He will make sure you get placed somewhere.

red5, baiting is illegal here in MO. I do have a few food plots planted though.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:01 AM

yea alrady pm'ed him my fault should have checked in sooner

Dan
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 PM

I've used mineal blocks in ohio to tighten the trails though a funnel .Never used bait .If I lived there I would set up a feeder with corn.I agree when in rome do as the romens.If you don't like it stay out of rome.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Time, Time, Time don't we wish we had more.

Man I've been busy with school, tuning in the bow, and whatever I have to do. My season starts this Friday and hopefully I will get out that afternoon. I will be hitting it hard until I get a buck. Then maybe concentrate on a doe. I usually will get out every afternoon. My goal is 140 but that didn't last long last year. I past ona 140 class buck because I wasgoing for the dominant buck out of 12 bucks.

I would like to thank elkslayer for an awesome avatar and welcome to the team PaBowhunter. This is the place to be.

As far as baiting, it is legal to do it in North Dakota but we don't. I would rather try to shoot a deer that is on its natural course without the use of bait. I resentit.

We don't really have funnels around here. Are best luck is along edges of cattails and corn or finding any weed mess to hide in by a main trail. Out here we hope that the bucks will hang close to cattails or cut edges.

Once hunting starts I will keep you guys updated frequently.

Everybody goodluck!!!

Tyler

Old 08-28-2007, 09:23 PM

Aw.... I forgot to log my dad out. He just has to click the remember me button every timehe logs on. [:@]

Tyler
Old 08-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was gonna say TJF your still in school [&:]hope you kill a big one tyler! put the woopin on the ol man kiddo!!
ORIGINAL: dagger buck 2

Aw.... I forgot to log my dad out. He just has to click the remember me button every timehe logs on. [:@]

Tyler

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.