Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I'll have the bow before the contest starts. I don't see what the bigdeal is. Is there an experience requirement for this contest? I didn't read that in the rules.
No experience requirement, but there should be a COMMON SENSE requirement. The contest is already started, one buck is entered. And I believe the season is open in your state of SC.

If you have never bowhunted before, you should not pick up your bow on Friday and hunt on Saturday. You should practice with it for months before you go out and try to kill an animal with it. You don't buy go out and buy a bat and glove and play in the big leagues tomorrow. You have to work your way up. Well deer hunting is the big leagues, and you have 0 experience.

It is not even fair to the team you are on. They are playing shorthanded. Sorry for the lecture but I am calling this one like I see it. Too many guys out there already flinging arrows at deer who have no idea where they are going. [:@]
Old 08-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

14merc,

If your serious I'll be there. Hell, I jsut dropped $320 on out fo state bow/gun tags in Wisconsin. I'll be there from Oct 30 through Nov 7. I have free time after that. Let me know....I LOVE hunting new places.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Fork Horn

Dayna0306,

I would be VERY interested in a bear hunt in PA. I had a black bear hunt planned for August this year in Alaska but my bro couldn't make it so we had to postpone. I'll be in Wisconsin Nov 17-19 but could make it up on the 20th. What is an out of state tag run? Taxidermy fees for caping out a bear? ANything else I need to know.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

As far as the Team Names go... Team Chaos, Team Lung Busters and Team Bone Collectors are not going to shoot better deer just because of there name. Just like we are not going to shoot inferior deer because of our name. But wouldn't it be great to have 50 other teams get beat by a Team called Freezer Fillers? What a tweak! I'm cracking up just thinking about it!

Hold out for at least 125 inches till the last 2 days!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Yes 3stone, it certainly would! Add to that fact I shoot pink vanes, and man alive..........
Old 08-26-2007, 11:07 AM

Default RE: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

checking in! i hunt behind my house in the hardwoods of Pa. it's about 15 acres and know one hunts it but me. cant wait to get the season started.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:13 AM

hey mobowhuntr its great to be on a team with you
Old 08-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

Why? This is a buck only contest.

OH man, what a set up. I just couldn't pass that one up,good buddy.You gotta tell your teammates to stop doing that. I will see if I can make it up to ya this season.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

Why? This is a buck only contest.

OH man, what a set up. I just couldn't pass that one up,good buddy.You gotta tell your teammates to stop doing that. I will see if I can make it up to ya this season.
Makes you thing Mobow is they Anchor of this team We have Shedd33

Now Mobow I love ya[:-]
Old 08-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

The man speaks with a truthful tounge, The pink vanes i have seen personaly, they were kind of cute. [8D] But dont let that fool ya, he can flat fling em
ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yes 3stone, it certainly would! Add to that fact I shoot pink vanes, and man alive..........

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.