Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

Thought I'd check in... lets fill the freezer with 4.5 yr old buck backstraps and maxed out racks. I can't wait to start on my 150 hrs stand timethis year. Don't be jealous of my treestand time... just treasure me as the guy you want on your team. Later big shooters!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:41 PM

Welcome aboard mercs!! Glad you're here, I could use some reinforcements!!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Ok, Team Freezer Fillers it is......I just hope we can live up to that reputation......
Whats the team rep being nanny whackers?

In all seriousness..... I'd would like to personally thank each and every oneyou guys for the laughs I have had at your expense! Freezer Fillers....LMAO.... I will never be able to look at the chest freezer the same way again

What's the team slogan gonna be "Team Freezer Fillers- Putting Does in the DEEP FREEZE!"
So, you don't freeze the meat from the bucks you kill? I'm thinkin you probably do.......Buck meat freezes just as easily as doe, why does everyone assume it will be nanny's??? [8D][&:]
Old 08-17-2007, 07:55 PM

Like the Team name guys, I got a kick out of that.. GOOD LUCK you guy's are going to need it, LOL
Old 08-17-2007, 11:09 PM

This nice size freezer should work!

Old 08-17-2007, 11:11 PM

Only one problem there balls...It ain't big enough for the racks we're gonna stuff in there!!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:46 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Only one problem there balls...It ain't big enough for the racks we're gonna stuff in there!!!!
mobo

Just a heads up... unlike the meat off a doe, you don't need to freeze the rack off a buck.Itwon't rotifleft unfrozen. Germ should have told you that already. Course I imagine he is still trying to teach you the 10 steps to spooning a deer which is of no help in killing a buck. [:'(] I think I would find a new master!! []

Tim
Old 08-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO!! [8D]
ORIGINAL: TJF

mobo

Just a heads up... unlike the meat off a doe, you don't need to freeze the rack off a buck.Itwon't rotifleft unfrozen. Germ should have told you that already. Course I imagine he is still trying to teach you the 10 steps to spooning a deer which is of no help in killing a buck. [:'(] I think I would find a new master!! []

Tim
Old 08-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bols

This nice size freezer should work!

Man that would work out great...... if the whole team was going to use it, with extra room to spare
Old 08-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Fork Horn

all these guys talk big , but the truth is they all have little racks! GO TEAM FREEZER FILLERS!!!

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.