Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You guys could call yourselves ...

"The Tax Men"

(cause you're all in it for the doe!)
Now that is a good one...in it for the doe!...HA TAx Men.... [8D]
Old 08-16-2007, 04:06 PM

A guy is successful at killing does w/ archery tackle year in and year out, and he gets no respect at all.....I tell ya........My friends.....my friends.......Ya'll are gonna have one thing to say after this season....

RESPECT!!

Ok team......Unless anyone objects, I'm gonna let the name poll run till Friday evening, hoping the other 2 guys check in by then. But if not, we'll go with whatever name is winning the poll. Everyone OK with that?
Old 08-16-2007, 04:20 PM

OK team......Seems we have outside influence, in the form of SMACK, trying to name our team........To hell with this poll.....PM me directly your vote......It will be more accurate that way....

Guys, I don't know what to say.....I talk alot of trash in the forums, cause I like to smack guys around a little...It's fun and all, but apparently killing a buck is important to some people, and they don't cut me any slack at all....LMAO!! My apologies for getting you all involved in this fiasco.....[8D]
Old 08-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Team freezer fillers????? LMFAO you have got to be KIDDING me

How about Team Whirlpool? sounds just as dumb
Old 08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry guys I just had to drop back in and LMAO again at the Freezer Fillers Team name

Ahhh man...... Entering a Big Buck Contest and naming your team the Freezer Fillers...... Thats just so wrong in SO many ways.....
Old 08-16-2007, 04:46 PM

Guys, I hate to do this......But I just gotta go along w/ my buddy buckeye on this one........Freezer Fillers?? REALLY???

But hey......if that's how it turns out, that's how it turns out....

Old 08-16-2007, 05:07 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Guys, I hate to do this......But I just gotta go along w/ my buddy buckeye on this one........Freezer Fillers?? REALLY???

But hey......if that's how it turns out, that's how it turns out....

I was thinking the same thing. Respect THIS is much better.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mobow, now ya know ill still respect ya even if you do only kill a DoeIts your year though,so its buck time bub!!
ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

A guy is successful at killing does w/ archery tackle year in and year out, and he gets no respect at all.....I tell ya........My friends.....my friends.......Ya'll are gonna have one thing to say after this season....

RESPECT!!

Ok team......Unless anyone objects, I'm gonna let the name poll run till Friday evening, hoping the other 2 guys check in by then. But if not, we'll go with whatever name is winning the poll. Everyone OK with that?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Fork Horn

i agree with you guys team freezer fillers sounds like we just stick anything that walks by, but then again im not letting plump does walk . i like steaks and burger! my goal for this year is to harvest a buck 140" but if one comes by around 125 hes smoke. thanks for the welcome guys sounds like we are going to have a kick butt team. ttyl
Old 08-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

How about the name "Doughnuts" (doe nuts)or "Antler Impaired". If you want to strike back at your naysayers pick the name Eat Crow..here's your avatar.

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.