Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

hey guys this is tedrow checkin in sorry so late. i live in central ohio shoot a hoyt and this is my 15 year with a bow. anyone has any ? about me just ask. cant wait to shoot the bull with you all!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:43 AM

My vote goes to mo ,If you haven't killed a buck with you bow ,maybe you shouldn't pass up a new personal record.I have never been able to do that. It will take luck to win this thing with high score.I would rather be the1st. team to go 10 for 10 .I think 10 bucks that average 90" will win this contest. I always think positive or I couldn't get out of bed to set in a stand.Any other team mates up for the greenhorn awardthis year other then mo?

[/align]
Old 08-16-2007, 10:38 AM

ORIGINAL: dayna0306

My vote goes to mo ,If you haven't killed a buck with you bow ,maybe you shouldn't pass up a new personal record.I have never been able to do that. It will take luck to win this thing with high score.I would rather be the1st. team to go 10 for 10 .I think 10 bucks that average 90" will win this contest. I always think positive or I couldn't get out of bed to set in a stand.

[/align]
I know what your saying but also don't be forced to shoot a buck that you won't be happy with. This is my third year in this contest and the last two years I have not taken a buck with bow. It's not that I don't have ample opportunities to take a buck....heck in my one spot I was passing on about 11 bucks a night. I'm not so worried about getting a buck every year. It's more about getting experience for me and spending time out in deer country. Last year I was going after a certain freak buck. I hunted him for about a month but it didn't pan out. During that time I pass on several upper 130's and a very nice low 140 5x5.

This year I am aiming for 140 or better or if I get hooked on a certain buck than I don't care about score.

Tyler

Old 08-16-2007, 10:41 AM

Almost forgot welcome tedrow.

Browning

Tell me your kidding. If not go nail one of those slammers.

It looks to be a three way tie for the team name.

Tyler
Old 08-16-2007, 11:05 AM

I fell the same way Tyler , numbers mean nothing to me if I see a buck I like I'll hunt him till he's gone.A greenhorn needs the success to give him confidence which gives him patience that will give him more success.We sure got a good looking group with our locations to hunt.

[/align]
Old 08-16-2007, 01:08 PM

Tedrow, welcome aboard friend!! Glad to have you.

Thanks for the vote ya'll, I'll proudly be captain.

Looks like we've got a 3 way tie for a name......whatever ya'll want is fine w/ me....
Old 08-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Here's ya one to ponder, guys!!!

How about this bachelorette group? Would ya'll shoot or give 'em another year?

Old 08-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Tedrow, welcome aboard friend!! Glad to have you.

Thanks for the vote ya'll, I'll proudly be captain.

Looks like we've got a 3 way tie for a name......whatever ya'll want is fine w/ me....
Actually a 2 way tie...before Rob made the post about team polls..I voted for Head Hunters... <sorry>
Old 08-16-2007, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Here's ya one to ponder, guys!!!

How about this bachelorette group? Would ya'll shoot or give 'em another year?

See Jeff, I would be more inclined to shoot one of those....They don't have any cancer growing from their heads, I would guess them to be safe to eat......Those ones with the mutations growing out of their heads concern me a little bit......
Old 08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Dominant Buck

You guys could call yourselves ...

"The Tax Men"

(cause you're all in it for the doe!)

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.