Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack >

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Old 08-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2- Official Team 2 Thread

Hey i thought we were buds!!
ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

They do make an adorable couple
[/align]
Old 08-15-2007, 08:45 PM

Dana, as you no doubt know, I've not killed an antlered buck w/ archery tackle, so I'm not going to be incredibly picky.

The week of July 4 I went to the woods to check my trail camera. Under one of my tree stands I jumped a monster. He was pushing 150" w/ a 6" drop off his left beam, and he still had a few weeks to grow. I grabbed my camera and got the hell outta dodge, and haven't set foot in the woods since.

That told me I've been hunting the right places, but my approach has been wrong. So I scoured my maps (this is a farm I've been hunting for YEARS) to better determine my entry and exit routes, as this is exactly what's been getting me busted. I've got that all worked out, and if the wind is right on Sept. 15 I'm gonna slip in that afternoon and get to work. I will hunt that spot probably 2.....MAYBE 3 days with the right wind, then I'm out till late October, early November. That's my game plan, anyway....

But, even though I know that guy is walking around back there, I'm whackin the first decent 8 point that's in range. I can shoot 3 bucks here in MO, and I just really need to get one under my belt.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I should have one of those patterned for you pretty soon. Hey do you have a good ground blind? Might be able to put one to use.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just wanted to publically apologize to your ENTIRE team for the selection of mobow... He'd be a heck of a team mate in the doe contest but the buck thing... just kinda floats away
Old 08-15-2007, 09:07 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I should have one of those patterned for you pretty soon. Hey do you have a good ground blind? Might be able to put one to use.
No...I recently sold mine because I just don't use them.......Suddenly I wish I didn't do that.....[&o]
Old 08-15-2007, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: dwd2001

I just wanted to publically apologize to your ENTIRE team for the selection of mobow... He'd be a heck of a team mate in the doe contest but the buck thing... just kinda floats away
HEY! If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all......[&:]

Speaking of which.....You've been awefully quiet lately.....What gives?

Oh, and to my team mates.......You see what kind of friends I have??? Ya'll pay no mind to the riff raff, he'll go back into hibernation soon enough.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes sir, I've worked 36 days in a row and put in 120 hours last week (hopefully the bonus will be substantial). We had students move into the dorm today, so I'm done with that but.... here's pic to help you see....

Old 08-15-2007, 09:24 PM

Oh, so that's your only excuse??? [&:] Holy cow man, that's alot of work, and very little play.......

Seriously though.....Nice to see ya again. Stop by and bust my chops anytime you feel the need.....[8D]

Oh, and get jm his Enigma, will ya???
Old 08-16-2007, 03:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Work! HAHAHAHA! Don't let dubbya fool you.... All he does is walk around and harass the guys who are actually doing the WORK!
Old 08-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Typical Buck

Well should we get some business taken care of?? I vote for Mobo as Team Capt. Elkslayer338 will make us a logo. Anyone have a design in mind?? As far as a name, any of the above are fine with me.

Quick Reply: 2- Team Freezer Fillers official smack shack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.