Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread >

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 33-Official Team 33 Thread

Well I went out Saturday morning and I didnt see a thing other than when I was walking in I stopped at the path my brother in law goes in and I stood there waiting for him. I look in the past about 25 yards in and I see this doe bedded down looking right at me. Her and I had the stare down for about three minutes. During that time I was thinking should I plunk her? I didnt than she got up, jumped a few steps and walked off. Saturday evening I saw three does early and nothing for the rest of the night. This morning I went into the blind with my wife. Soon after sun up a yearling was within 25 yards of us but down wind and pranced off. Soon after we saw a doe a ways off. We were in the woods off of the corn but it was nice to share some hunting time with her. I will only get one chance to get out till 11/3 and then the 10 day adventure will start. Good luck and someone get on the board!
Old 10-21-2007, 06:37 PM

Was out all day today and saw 10 doe. Hope you all had better luck than myself!!!!

Rich
Old 10-22-2007, 03:57 AM
Typical Buck

High Winds kept the deer holed up this weekend. I did have a scrub 10 come in and after being at full draw on him twice I decide he needed to come out of the gene pool. Full draw once again and as I am lining up a doe comes within 3 feet of my blind window and I lifted the shot high, right over his back and killed a tree. Pretty funny to watch on video, over and over and over LOL. I only seen 4 deer all weekend compared to 70-80 last weekend. Winds really messed that up!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys its been pretty slow. I saw a few doe and that has been it for me. Good Luck tothe rest of the team.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

HEAT... WIND.... RAIN......... COME ON!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@][&o][&o][&o][&o]
Old 10-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Typical Buck

Well I was out this evening and saw 2 buck.The one buck was coming towards me and I was thinkingit was a shooter until I noticed it had adeformed right antler. It had4 nice points onthe left side and a smashed against its head right antler, wierd looking. The other buck was a scrappy spiker. AGAIN GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

Well it seems I'm doing a lot of talking to myself but anyways was out today and it was a little windy. I had a buttonbuck under my stand and a small 8 pointer come behind me. The farmer toldmy buddy thattherewas a nice 8or 10 pointer that came out of the cornwhen they were cutting it.Well I hope to be out after worknext week they want it cooler. Well if anyones listening GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 AM

Thanks Paddles. I have been checking in offten but have not posted cause I didnt want to be in your position Paddles (LOL). Well guy's I have been out now a total of 4 times and have shot 2 does. The first time out I wanted to hold out for a buck. My first outting I saw 30 does,a buck out of reach, 3 coyotes, 2 groundhogs,and a red fox. My second outting I saw 3 BIGG does (did not shoot). My third outting I shot a doe a 8yrds, (only deer I saw). And my forth outting I shot another doe at 39 yrds (alos the only deer I saw)...Hopefully this weekend will show more deer and hopefully a BUCK... Good Luck to everyone else on the team...
Old 10-29-2007, 05:14 AM

I was out Sunday morning and saw a 4-Point. Looked really young soI didn't take it and just decided to watch it go about its business. I have talked to a few people around my hunting area and they are starting to see a little hint of some chasing going on. The bucks have been on the move a lot more in my area. Maybe it is because the temps have been alot cooler or maybe it is just getting to be that time!!!!!!

Rich
Old 10-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Typical Buck

I took a large doe last night, she dressed out at 130. Meat in the freezer.

I did see 2 different bucks this weekend, one was the 14 I filmed last week and the other was a high racked 12 that I goton film Oct. 7th.

I set up my climber back in the swamp along a major run. The game is on now and it's all about patience.

Quick Reply: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.