Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread >

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 07:49 PM

Default RE: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Yeah, sorry you were not able to join us on voting for the name, but time was running out and we really werent sure if all of our members were really going to be checking in..Thnaks for showing up and checking in all just to let everyone know I am going to be Team Captain but truthfully the tittle dosent mean crap, im not a boss or the police, just someone for everyone to come to for anything related to the TEAM, so with that said GO Team Rack Attack.....
Old 08-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

welcome Rich, glad to see out team comingtogether
GO TEAM RACK ATTACK!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:00 PM

lets go rack attack thanks for takin the reigns fowl cant wwait til we get some pictures on the score cards
Old 08-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Typical Buck

Are any of you guys able to trade up some weekends for any of our team to travel and hunt in your state? I am able to do this but, lodging is up to you if you have a camper, good enough!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:58 AM

I am not able to travel much right now due tohaving a newborn at home and with time. But if anyone is up for the travel and oppertunity my door is open for each of you.Although as you know the deer are not that big here but are pretty plentifull, I did pick up a 40ac. lot this season that is a nursery that is over ran with large deer so hopefully I will be able to put somehting up on the board for us this season....
Old 08-18-2007, 04:45 PM

Just checking in, I was in AZ for the last 2 weeks. Im James and ill be hunting in Western, NY. Im only 14 so i hope i will get something my first year. Will be busy with football for the first week but ill be out as much as possible.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM

Welcome Jim, and good luck on your first year out, and if you dont get anything NO big deal just enjoy every minute of your hunt....
Old 08-18-2007, 07:59 PM

im mad because in NY u have to be with an adult to hunt with a bow so my stand time will be limited to like10 hours a week and with a short 5 week season. My dad does not hunt and in NY u have to have a bow lisence to supervise a minor. My uncle hunts with a bow but will not sacrifice a his stand time for mine. Post sum trail cam pics if u have any.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:14 PM

just picked up a trail cam this evening, cant wait to get it in the woods...I have been i the house with it set up in the great room and walking bye just to see how it works both with the lights off and on...(LOL)
Old 08-18-2007, 08:20 PM

i got one but i dont think it would even get the deers butt at this trigger speed rate.

Quick Reply: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.