Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread >

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 07:26 PM

Default RE: 33-Official Team 33 Thread

Well guys it was a pretty good day but long. I got in the woods at 5:15and left the woods at 7:05. I saw 30 does, 1 buck at 327yrds, 3 coyotes, 1 red fox and 2 grounhogs. I have a set up in the perfect area but when I brushed it, I made it so while you are sitting it is eye level so you can see what is going on. But when you need to stand up in only covers to your waist and your whole upper body is in the open. I decide to ground hunt this year partially due to the area I am hunting has NO trees. I am in the corner of a soybean, corn field in a finger of saplings. I also found out when leaving tonight, the owner told me there has been 45 cases of blue tongue with-in 10 miles of the area I am hunting..
Old 10-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Was out all day yesterday and saw two does, both about 100 yards away. My father-in-law saw a doe, a buck (4 point), a a giant coyote.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody planning on getting out this week or weekend/ I will be out this weekend and I think things are going to happen here in the next three to four weeks!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be out most likely friday and saturday. I have vacation next week so hopefully they start getting a little frisky. Last 2 years I've seen a big one on that week, the onewas on the 21st and the other was on the 23rd so hopefully the trend continues this year.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:05 AM
Typical Buck

I am out every weekend, and from Nov. 8-14th.

My new hunting land is crawling with deer, one beautiful 12 pt. After watching the video again last night over and over he may have 14 pts. up there. My daughter thought he had a drop tine on the right side but, I can't see it. We had this deer inside 30 yards last weekend chasing does already but. couldn't get a shot.

I have a friend that is gonna help me try to put the video online.

We had over 60 does within 25 yards, a 3 point and many large button bucks (5-8).

I am leaving tomorrow so Good Luck everyone, I'll post when I return.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I to will be out this weekend and I look for things to heat up. I am continually looking at the weather to see what is gong on. Hopefully the storms will come thru friday night and calm down around 4 am on Saturday morning. I will keep everyone posted but if all else fails I have the week on November 3rd off until November 12th. I will keep you all posted and good luck to all!
Old 10-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heading out here in a couple of hours.....having trouble falling asleep. I slept till about 215 am and woke up, this happens to me every weekend. My wife knows what I go through when it comes to hunting. I get soo excited that I just can not sleep. Now tonight when I get home I will fall asleep and sleep till the alarm goes off but this first night always gets me. I will be out with another member, Ohiobuck25, and he seems to think Saturday is the day, I will let you all know. Good luck and good hunting!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:59 PM

I will be out all day Sunday, wish me luck. Good luck to all of you as well!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

I saw one 4 point buck this morning and 2 cats this evening...THAT'S IT![:@][:@]
Old 10-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

Just thought I would drop in to let everybody know that I am still alive.

The keyboard at my house went out on the computer, so I had to wait until I got to my parents place to use their computer. I can still surf, just not type. I have been busy working 2 jobs this past week and weekend, but today I will make it out.

I have been working from 6am-11pm. and 12 hour shifts on the weekends, but now that it is so wet I can finally get out and hunt Managed to get out and pull the card last sunday...81 pictures (3at a time) in one week..not too shabby, All but about 12 of them were day time shots, one of a buck making a scrape and several other deer visiting it.

We need to get some points on the board guys...I will try my best tonight.

Quick Reply: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.