Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread >

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Went out yesterday and heading out today to move some stands. This year is going to be a different type of season. With corn every where things are going to change. In the past, I have never had a chance to hunt standing corn. I moved my "rut" stand to a field edge for a different look. Come Holloween I will move the rut stand back down to where it came from but I hate losing a 1/2 hour hunting in the woods early in the season. My brother in law, father in law, and myself made some changes so we will see how they work out. We have a total of nine stands on one peice of property and three on another. The three stander spot will be where we crush some does and the nine place is where the buck population seems to be better. That is just an update......question how do I get the avatar for the team?
Old 09-03-2007, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

No need for the avatar I have to always remember to hit apply and ok!
Old 09-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

mahoningbuck- sounds like you got a great set up. I went out Saturday and glassed some areas. I seen a couple small bucks and one that maybe go 140-150. I also got permission to be on a new land where a few years back they took a 190 class 17 pt. Also this is a voluntary QDM of 4 points a side to be a shooter for the past 15 years.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I am done with stands......well I have to make some minor adjustments with my brother in law-OHIOBUCK25. We hung some nice spots all we need is that monster to walk out. I will keep you posted but I cant be in the woods till the 29th. I will check in every no and then but you will see me the whole weekend of the 29th giving you all the latest ins and outs of the season. Thats all folks......Rob
Old 09-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I disappear for some time in the beginning now none of us on putting out any information! What is up with you guys?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:44 PM

I'll be back on in a little while. For some reason all yesterday I was unable to get on this site, there was some type of error for some reason..
Old 09-05-2007, 05:28 PM

i also had the error message all yesterday, well today i found out i got drawn for a managed hunt that allows me to hunt in conv. area that doesnt hardly get any deer taken off of it only bout 2 weeks of hunting allowed on it every year and certain amount of people so im pretty stoked plus it doesnt count against my regular season tags so thats 2 more deer for me to tag my regular season opens next weekend so wish me luck
Old 09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

GOOD LUCK mwbowhunter! as for the sight it was most likely being updated or something like that because i couldn't get on either. well this weekend i thing we're going to button up the rest of our stands. our good stands havebeen up for a while just have to get up the last 2 extra stands.as far as deer go there is always a chance to get a bigbuck where we hunt.i hunt the best stand on the property so my chances are pretty good. 3 years now i have seen 150" buck right around halloween so that is the time i get most excited. the buck however seem tobe around that 60 yard mark everytime. 2 years ago my buddy shot a nice 9 point out of my stand because i was at another buddy's wedding needless to say he still gets abuse forthat one. well thats my chapter see ya!
Old 09-06-2007, 05:05 PM

man i hunt an area that is like a postage stamp so i cant scout without jumping deer going to any place, i guess ill have to get out at 4 thirty. Man i love football so much. With this heat we had we got to run alot. Man i run with a 200 lbs line man on me i guess i can drag a deer out.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Jim, how are you running with a 200lb. guy on your back. I thought you broke your foot....

Quick Reply: 33-Official Team RACK ATTACK Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.