Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 4-  Official  Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread >

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

AWESOME BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Thats good news.I had to come home tonight.I worked 32 hours of OT since Monday ,and could have pulled another 8 tonight.Thought I better come home and see the wife and yougins before my huntin gear and clothes are in a pile in the yard.
My nephew got a goodin the first day of the gun season.22 inch inside spread with 18 points.I have not seen it yet since I've been working.He killed it in the same area as my buck this year.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Ohio Bowhunter75

My nephew got a goodin the first day of the gun season.22 inch inside spread with 18 points.I have not seen it yet since I've been working.He killed it in the same area as my buck this year.
I hope you get us a pic. That thing is a pig of a deer. WOW !!! Congrats to him.

Anyone heard from bloodsaw?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Typical Buck

Well PA guys how was your opener? I think I heard 9 shots the firstmorning and 5 the second morning. Deffinatly not a very high kill.

BTW congrats Bloodsaw!
Old 11-29-2007, 07:50 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHunter46

Well PA guys how was your opener? I think I heard 9 shots the firstmorning and 5 the second morning. Deffinatly not a very high kill.

BTW congrats Bloodsaw!
Pretty much the same in my neck of the woods. The deer didn't move monday in the deluge of rain.
Tuesday , no one was out and the deer seemed to have it figured out already.
My bow is calling for next Wed.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

Guy's I still do not have any pictures of his deer.He does not have a computer to up load and send them to me.He callewd me last night after an official ohio big bucks,and P&Y scorer green scored it.It is unreal.199 5/8 non typical,and 187 and some change as a typical.I knew after I shot my buck there was a bigger big in there.My tip to tip was only 7 inches,my buck could have never got his rack around some of the rubbed trees.He was pretty lucky with this deer.He saw 2 does cross and go up the ridge.He went after them to try and push them to one of my youger nephews.He saw one doe come out of a thicket,and the other was not far behind.Then he saw antler.He actually missed the deer with his first shot,and put a horrible shot on it with the secound as it ran away,hitting it in the rear quarter.He jumped the deer again 75 yards away.He searched and could not find the deer at first.He finnally spotted some tines over a small knoll where it had died.Some how he had gotten a lung.He always was lucky.And remember this was public ground.There was a monster 18 pointer taken at Salt fork state park not far from us also.you can see it and a few other good bucks at yourradioplace.com in the left colum will be a link for deer hunting contest.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:33 PM

Well guys sorry I haven't been on much. Our gun season ended, so now time to get back into bowhunting. Lots of nice bucks around and I checked out a couple stands again and will be using one whenever this cold weather gets over. Will keep you updated.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:41 PM

Good to hear from you 109. We'll be waiting for good news.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:46 PM

Guy's I still do not have any pictures of his deer.He does not have a computer to up load and send them to me.He callewd me last night after an official ohio big bucks,and P&Y scorer green scored it.It is unreal.199 5/8 non typical,and 187 and some change as a typical.I knew after I shot my buck there was a bigger big in there.
OMG , Are you talking about Bloodsaw's deer??? If you are I'll fall over.

You ALL have done such an amazing job. I embarrassed to be the weak captain with no inches.
WOW keep us posted.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: archer58

Guy's I still do not have any pictures of his deer.He does not have a computer to up load and send them to me.He callewd me last night after an official ohio big bucks,and P&Y scorer green scored it.It is unreal.199 5/8 non typical,and 187 and some change as a typical.I knew after I shot my buck there was a bigger big in there.
OMG , Are you talking about Bloodsaw's deer??? If you are I'll fall over.

You ALL have done such an amazing job. I embarrassed to be the weak captain with no inches.
WOW keep us posted.
That would be great! Altouth I believe he is talking about his nephews deer.
Tell your nephew congrats for me OB75! Did he break any state records? What a brute!

I cant wait to see Bloodsaw's deer, although its gonna take quite a lot of points to get us into first place. Team Reverse the Curse is up over 700. Were certainly in the running though. I believe were in 5th place?

Quick Reply: 4- Official Team Trick'em 'n Stick'em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.