Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 9-Official The Dream Team Thread >

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

My god Lady Forge, what a slob! Good luck this year, any one of those animals would be a buck of a lifetime.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

I have 2 more treestands up, and am almost halfway done. It has been raining here so much, and school started for the kids, so my scouting has suffered. Hopefully, I will have some more chances this weekend.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

We had our first hurricane in Oklahoma this past weekend, and I am starting to wonder if I had one of my cameras up off the ground high enough. I'll find out in a week if it got submerged or not! Hopefully I will have some pictures of deer and raccoons of course!
Old 08-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ryanaller

Interesting team name you guys came up with. It resembles a news article that was just released today about one of your fellow teammates dwd2001 OU fans. Enjoy the read and please don't cringe too much: http://www.thelostogle.com/2007/08/23/ouch/
Truth be told, rumor has it, it was some wanna be from some dreaming team who almost went through life without a package![8D] Everyone knows you can't go through life without a package.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

When does everyone's season start? Mine starts on October 1st.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

sept 15. just went and look at a new property this morning. it looks pretty decent. if the other fellas are in I am up for picking the lease up. there has been some decent deer taken on and around that area the past few season. the way it looks also is that i will have it all to myself during the week and prob not have much issues on weekends since 2/3 of the people live over an hr away and 4 out of 6 do not bowhunt.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

Checking in. Just got added as an alternate to your team.

My name is Derek Dirnberger and I'm from Southeast MO. I'll primarily be hunting private land with some public mixed in there. I'm looking forward to a good year.

FYI-I'm leaving for a business trip this afternoon and will be gone for the week so I won't be on here next week. Talk to you all after labor day. Have a great holiday.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:53 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome Derek! Good luck this season!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

Hey all

I will be leaving for Co. tomorro for an elk hunt I will be gone for 2 weeks so dont think I split on ya, I will be back hopefully with meat for the freezer . Till then good luck scouting and dont let them others talk to much smack to yall.

Shane

Old 08-28-2007, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to The Dream Team Derek

Quick Reply: 9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.