Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 9-Official The Dream Team Thread >

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

and one more pic

Old 11-23-2007, 11:03 AM

WOW, Tribal that is a beauty! I have to wait until after Dec. 9th to get back out with the bow.Gun season lasts until then.[&o]
But at least season goes until Jan 7th. I'm going to try using a blind in another spot where I shot at that buck.How's everyone's Thanksgiving going so far? I got to take my youngest one out for his first gun hunt ever, but unfortunately nothing showed up. Maybe Sat we'll go out. Have a great holiday weekend all!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:18 PM

well i have had rough season so far. all though i conected with a real nice doe on friday. i weighed her in at the check in station at 165 pounds field dressed. tomorrow is the first day of the ohio gun season so doesnt look like i will be doing any bowhunting this week but i do plane on hitting the stand this comeing weekend with the guys at deer camp i will keep you guys posted when i connect with my giant.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lady Forge, he is a dandy!!! Congratulations!!

Ryan, What can I say about the pic[]? All that aside, congratulations on a nice buck dude!!

To the rest of the team:

I can assure you I will be out there almost everyday until one goes down or the season comes to an end....
Old 11-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey ryanaller
I got your pm and tried to repond but your box is full. I will tell him about the problem and give him your info next time I talk to him. I know he has been wanting to update his site for a while, thanks.

Team 9, please pardon the interruption, as you were.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did manage to finally get one on the ground. Because of all the time I spent in the woods I am waayyy behind on things that need to be done around here so it will be a couple of days before I get all of the pertinent information posted. Being we are not really in the running it isn't going to matter what the numbers are anyway...

He isn't a monster but I bet he will scare 140....
Old 12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah..... 140 not a monster doesn't really matter? Are you kidding? That's awesome that you even connected on a buck. That's great news. Lets see the pics and hear the story. Congrats!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:39 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Ken

Congrats on your buck!!A buck scaring 140 would look like a monster to me. Looking forward to the pictures and the story Masked Wonder !!

Tim
Old 12-03-2007, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Antler Eater;
He isn't a monster but I bet he will scare 140....
Thats WONDERFUL NEWS..........CONGRAT'S
I am so happy for you Antler Eater... way to stick to it!!!
Well at least we have 2 team members whom can remember to take their bows with them... present company excluded[:@]
Come on now , We want the story!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE after 4 days of not being able to bowhunt because of the 2nd firearm season and 30 MPH winds this morning I am going through Bowhunting withdrawl's.
I cant wait to read your story and see the pic's.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:50 PM

Here's an interesting find. I was out on that private property, that I shot at the buck back in Nov., & there is a new set of very large buck printsin the snow. Only 2 days old.My guess is that old boy survived my shot. Unfortunately that land has been sold, so Ionly have may be this week or next to hunt it. Maybe the tides will turn in my favor. But I do have to go out & shoot my bow,it's been about a month now since Ishot it. talk to you all soon.

Quick Reply: 9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.