HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   9-Official The Dream Team Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201667-9-official-dream-team-thread.html)

RDHunter 08-12-2007 06:41 PM

RE: 9-Official Team 9 Thread

Hmmm .. reading your poll I thought to myself ( they gotta be kidding )REALLY with a line up your team has you all have a better chance than any other team except for mine of course. ;)
You guys and Lady Forge got some big buck shooters , my friend and former team mate Woodline Bucks had a nice buck last year.
We all know that Lady Forge will get anotherMONSTER, I wish your team the best of luck this year and I hope you all have a safe and successful season.

Antler Eater 08-13-2007 07:09 AM

Thisis old AEgiving an big salute tothe outstanding bow hunters on team 9 and reporting for duty!!

I will miss some of the smack talk as I will be leaving in a little over a week to chase the majestic wapiti. That hunt will be a "two stager" with the first part starting the last week of August and then again the latter part of September. No matter, I know team 9 will get along just fine without my big mouth for that period of time.

In the mean time I am just honored to be a member of team nine and hope we all have a safe and successful season.

Greg / MO 08-13-2007 10:55 AM

Dadgummit!!!

You 'bout made my heart jump through my throat... I thought your poll insinuated you had kshunter on your team too!! This is already an unfair team; that would have put you guys into the "absurd" category!

Antler Eater, good luck my friend! I'm heading out on Aug.22 for my first shot at the wapiti as well... Montrose, CO., area. How do we score our elk for the contest? [8D]

ryanaller 08-13-2007 11:50 AM

ryanaller checking in!

This past saturday in the 110 degree heat index I worked on some stands and cleared out some areas, and have my cameras out. I won't go back down there until Dove season (Sept. 1) so I'll post some pictures if I get any good ones!

ryanaller 08-13-2007 11:52 AM

We have any ideas for team names?

GR8atta2d 08-13-2007 12:07 PM

Theres only 1 name that comes to mind with this line-up!

Top Heavy

drhntr178 08-13-2007 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: ryanaller

We have any ideas for team names?
How bout Stacked? [8D]:D

Woodline Bucks 08-13-2007 12:26 PM

This looks to be an awesome team, I can't wait for the season to begin! I have 3 Pope and Young bucks that I have been watching this Summer so far, but I haven't found that jaw dropper yet. Hopefully I will have the rest of my stands out by the end of next week, and then I just wait for the 1st of October to get here.

whacker 08-13-2007 12:56 PM

RE: 9-Official Team Thread

what is everyone hunting.I hunt public in MD and a little private and Private in PA

ryanaller 08-13-2007 02:05 PM

RE: 9-Official Team Thread

The extra pressure everyone is putting on us is awesome! I work better under pressure!

I have about 5,000 acres in Southwest Oklahoma I'll be running around. For the most part I have 2 creeks that have turned out some nice deer. I have been watching some big guys in my neighbors alfalfa field, lets hope they come to see what it looks like under my stand!