Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 9-Official The Dream Team Thread >

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:26 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

ORIGINAL: Antler Eater

Lady and gentlemen, Iam back from a successful Colorado trip
Hey bud, where are the pictures and what did you kill ?? Not nice to say you had a successful hunting trip and leave the details out !!!![8D]

Tim
Old 09-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear you had some success out in Colorado Antler Eater been sitting out here at the house wondering if you were having any luck. Can't wait to read the story. Been seeing a pretty good buck around our neck of the woods and I do have some information for you on another hunting location if you are interested!!!!!!

Bob
Old 09-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone! Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. I have been busy looking at trail cam pictures, sighting in my broadheads, and getting ready for the season. I have a lot of bucks on camera, but nothing too exciting. I know where some are running though and can't wait for next week. Good luck everyone!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

well everyone I saw the biggest buck of my life tonight hunting.... I had it around 45 yards and im just not comfortable with that distance. he was unreal. i saw 17 deer tonight, 7 bucks all on public land on an island that they allow 25 people a day to hunt with the bow. i let a 3 point walk by 4 diff times and had a 6 that moved through to fast to even get bow up. I will be out tomm b4 work. I need to find 2 does so that i can then take 2 bucks in the rut.............I am pretty pumped after what happened this evening
Old 09-26-2007, 07:12 AM
Typical Buck

That sounds awesome whacker. Good luck this morning, let us know how it goes.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey bud, where are the pictures and what did you kill ?? Not nice to say you had a successful hunting trip and leave the details out !!!![8D]
TJF I know you read the story but here is a special pic, just for you...No mask on .....really I promise!!

" />

Old 09-27-2007, 07:11 PM

AE, I'm gonna start calling you Wilson. From Home Improvement.

Hidy ho neighbor!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:49 PM

Antle, now that's what I'm talkn' about, some elk steaks! mmmm, mmmmm!
Old 09-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Illinois Opener starts tommorow Morning and I Am Ready.... Gonna be hunting For A Doe at Allerton Park.... Cant
wait... I feel like a kid on X-Mas Eve
Good Luck to all my other team mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got out to do some scouting at one of the 2 new properties I got to bowhunt this year.
( I just really havent had the time to devote to scouting like I would of liked to this year on this paticullar property) .... ButAlas I Always Do Better On Area's That I Really Havent Had The Time To Scout Like I Would Like.........What an Awesome area!!! But a heck of a walk but by the sign of what I found I do believe it to be worth the walk
I found this one by the road and the creek that borders this new property... What a waste it looks like hewas roadkill and died justwhen he was on the tail end of shedding his velvet.
8 Pointer with an inside spread of 20 inches.. he still had small amounts of thin dried velvet still on his rack.

Old 10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck Lady Forge, and to the rest of my teammates!!

I will be heading out the next two days to try and put some venison on the table. Hopefully Mother Nature cooperates. I will check back in on Thursday.

Quick Reply: 9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.