Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 34 - Official Team "Nocked Up" Thread >

34 - Official Team "Nocked Up" Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

34 - Official Team "Nocked Up" Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 34 - Official Team 34 Thread

Well im not hunting the cornpile yet. Im hunting this feild that is distributed as follows:

Road:Beans:Tree Line:CRP:Tree Line:Corn:Clover:Pasture

They are laid out in that orderfrom east to west, withwoods all to the north of the feilds and another road to the south.My stand is hung in the tree line between the CRP and the corn. Between the corn and the edge of the woods is a lane that the deer travel down. So far ive seen8 does and 3 bucks while sitting in that stand this year (missed the one doe) only hunted 3 times)).

I just went and put a fresh battery and memory card in my camera andadded 50 more LBS of corn to the pile....so ill see what shows up over the next week.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:57 PM

Sounds like you're havin' a blast!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

I've been out one time to hang a stand and sit a corner between two standing corn fields and a woods. Got the stand hung but before I could pull the bow up two mature does came along and would not leave. Sit there for two hours while they milled around. Its too warm for me and its extremely dry....we need rain badly.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:46 PM

Default RE: 34 - Official Team "Nocked Up" Thread

Hey team 34!! I bring you a message from your long lost team mate, TeeJay. Just got off the phone w/ him, his computer has evidently crashed and he has no internet access at all. He wanted ya'll to know that he has NOT deserted you, and has been hunting hard with not much luck. When he gets back online, he'll be back to harrass everyone, status quo.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Spike

Not much going on in southeast PA for me. I only went out the first day, it's been sweltering and bone dry here. The majority of leaves are still on the trees and it was difficult at best to see any distance. Relief is supposed to be on the way toward mid week with temperatures dropping to the mid 50's from the mid 80's that we've been experiencing this season. Come on cold weather!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:33 PM

Saturday was sweltering. I hunted the a.m. and by noon it was 92.

I'm ready for some cool weather...heck, I'd take 70 for the mid day temp now. If you kill something late in the morning, you better have the grill on by the time you get back to camp! LOL
Old 10-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hunted today and saw a 6 point and a handfull of does....nothing in shooting range though. Went and checked my deer cam and got some good pics:
Old 10-09-2007, 11:27 PM

Did you guys think I left and wasn't coming back???? I've been working like crazy so i can take off and hunt.
i went out for 2 days last week....as long as it was cool, I had deer all over the place but as soon as the weather started to heat up.....every thing just stayed deep in the woods,well, except for the skeetos. Not so much fun.
I'm leaving for the farm tomorrow after work to hunt for the next 3 days. I'll check in when I get back.
How do I get our logo in my avatar?? I hava a Mac lap top, which is like speaking German in an English speaking world.
Talk to you soon guys.
Diann
Old 10-10-2007, 06:06 PM

Diann - right click and choose "save as". Save to your desktop. Go to user profile and make the changes from there. Choose replace existing picture, browse to your desktop and upload that file.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heres some new pics for u guys, sorry i didnt upload them before when i said i would:

Quick Reply: 34 - Official Team "Nocked Up" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.