Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

24-Official Team 24/7 Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 24-Official Team 24 Thread

Great job and congrats. Finally got us on the boards. More to come shortly I hope!!! Waldo
Old 11-04-2007, 09:45 AM

Congrats fsh, great buck. No hunting yet still for me, stuck away in college. I am going home this coming weekend to hunt. Leave here friday after i am done school but won't get home (5hours) until dark. Can't hunt sundays so that leaves me 1 day to fill my 3 tags. Will rifle hunt the morning for a buck then walk through a few bluffs and fill my doe tags. And then rifle or bow hunt the evening for a buck again. Not worried about filling my tags, will shoot 3 does if i have to but am worried about finding a big buck in 1 day. The pressure will be on. I am entered in both contests on here but with only 1 day i need to up my odds and go to the rifle at least for 2 of the tags. I will also get you guys some pics of the buck i pouched while i am home.Talking to my friends at home the bucks are not rutting yet. Still pretty slow as usual i will time it a little early but last year i saw my big boy on Nov 12 chasing does on a sunday so that is around the time i wanted to be home. Will take some video tape also and see if i can post it up here for you guys. Heck i have some of my archery hutning this fall i will see if i can posttoday. Started playing around with moivie maker and that last fewdays so still learning.Still figuring out this digital camera thing also. Good luck to all of you.......... Dan
Old 11-08-2007, 02:53 PM

Here is a little video i made. Not the best butit is what i have for hunting and scouting footage this year.]
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Hiawatha/?action=view&current=archery07.flv
Old 11-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Hiawatha
pretty neat video.

-fsh
Old 11-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

fsh, awesome buck again this year.

Sorry I did not see the post sooner, must have been sleeping.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:08 AM
Typical Buck

FSH- congrats very nice deer

well team mates i have probably finished my deer hunting for the season . between my caribou hunt and driving to Colorado and WIS. i have probably logged 10,000 miles in my truck this season. diesel was $5.00 a gallon in parts of Canada.
So i have let the team down and have not got a critter....should have but did not work out. hunted 1 week in Colorado had repeated veiws of alot of very nice bucks esp the big 5 x 5 and one that was at least a 6 x7 but they were only at rifle range. then hunted 8-9 days in WI and saw some nice bucks there chasing does my opportunties in Alberta never worked out that i could hunt. ( could have hunted 1-1/2 days on trip home but since i can only hunt there every 3 years there, without guide,did not want use that up with short hunt.)
not likely that i will get out to hunt for blacktail sitka's here in Alaska requires flying or trip in ocean boat

looking foreward to seeing some more deer posted by team 24
Old 11-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for trying AK! Sounds like you put in the effort.

Say, I am still out in the woods and shotanotherbuck this morning... I didn't score him, but I think he'ddone better than my first. I had a good quartering-away shot at 20 yds that took out the lung & heart. He went only 60 yds. Inside spread is 19 1/8 inches,a 9 ptr w/a split browtine.
-fsh

Old 11-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Fsh, another dandy buck
Old 11-17-2007, 09:35 PM

Congrats on another fsh man you are schoolin'. Here is the one i lost over thanksgiving. I will not enter him in the contest as i did not recover him until 2 days later. 5 point as i thought. Good buck but man i wish i would have got a better hit on him.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

FSH- WOW ANOTHER NICE BUCK CONGRATS
HIAWATHA- VERY NICE DEER SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT BAD HIT AND DELAYED FINE ....GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO LOCATED IT.

-PAT

Quick Reply: 24-Official Team 24/7 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.