Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Here is a Pic of the wife and I at engagement pictures. We've been married two years now, August 20th, and together for a total of 9 years. We have two children, a 7 1/2 yr old boy and a 18 month little girl..

Old 10-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

U-2 make a great looking couple. Im still single no kids but want some someday. Hopeing someday to find a beautiful woman like yours. There's only one problem there's no girls here, and my job kinda keeps me from moving.

She dosent by chance have any single sisters or friends does she?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

That's a great picture Brad. Nothing like a good family to go home to. 18 month little girl, I have an 8 month little girl too along with 10 and 7 year old girls. This last one was a surprise to say the least but a great one. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

I'm hoping that from 10.5 to 11 hrs from now I see a deer!!
Well its 8:48a I bet Dave is already in the woods set up and maybe has already given a deer a smackdown.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont know about you guys, but it really MAKES ME MAD that the frickin weather channel can't ever get the Wind Direction right.. I mean come on. They say one thing in the morning, you plan a hunt, 3 hours later they change it, you plan another hunt, then 2 p.m. rolls around and the wind is not what they say.. Can't they Get it FRICKIN RIGHT??
Old 10-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

I hear you,I use weather.com (hour-by-hour) and intellicast.com
Old 10-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

They cant get it right i agree. i have more faith in this site for wind speed and direction than the other weather sites. they dont have bessmer but ironwood should work.

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KIWD&model=avn& state=MI
Old 10-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice photograph Brad! I have not been on much lately.WOrk has been extremely busy and in the evenings I have been devoted to a lot of hunting preparation.I will be in a tree tomorrow morning.It is SHOW TIME! It goe's without saying that I am looking forward to it.In the morning I believe I will be in a tree that I have been very fortunate in in the past.It this property ever sells I will cry my eye's out.He is 89 years old,I don't think I will have this spot to hunt a whole lot longer.
There in the morning.In the afternoon I expect to have my nephew with me for his first ever archery hunt.In a different spot a couple of mile away.I was in there a week ago to set a second stand in the same tree for him.Two heavily used runways beneath the stand and a couple of fresh rubs. Now if the weather cooporates we will be in business.
Good luck to everyone this weekend! Be safe and have fun!!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

good luck and be safe tsoc.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck Scot! I hope you get one. This is my last weekend of waiting, I'll be joining you all in 7 days!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.