2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Fawn With Spots

Compared to Bambi

Little buck with a growth on leg

I think maybe the doe with the little fawn is young and was bred in December last year. I put a bigger button buck fawn and a nice doe for comparison, and there is a bigger doe/fawn that I also see. That little buck has a growth on the leg.

Sometimes I cheat and put a little corn out, so I have pics of squirrels, rabbits, birds, coons, opossums, turkeys, you name it. It's a wildview with a slow trigger so you almost have to. and it has a video mode which is low quality but still kind of cool.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Typical Buck

Hey dave i tried to save it as a .gif but it will only save as a .bmp or a .png do you think if you emailed it to me as a .gif that it would work my computers a peice of crap but im still tryingto get it to work

Hey Badger i like the pics and dont worry i cheat and put apples in front of my camera
Old 09-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

Finally i got it its not the same exact one but its close enough thanks badger for the logo and i think we got a shot ot go all the way this year

Badger are you gonna shoot that buck in the pics if he comes by? he looks like he'll go about 60 which isnt that bad
Old 09-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool pics badger....check out the hooves on that 8 point, they look really long and weird.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing at all. I'm staying out of the oaks until the rut hits now. There are a bunch of other area I want to check and I'm going with the 2 times per place method. Sorry guys.

cool pictures Jarrod. Hopefully that buck presents itself to you.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys.. I'm back from Vacation.. Gonna check my cameras tomorrow and plan on having something to show you.. One more week for me.. Can't wait..

I hit the BIG Cabelas store in Rogers MN, this weekend.. It was sweet.. Bought a few things, most important, a Hunters Safety System.. Figure its money well spent..
Old 09-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

lets hope that you get something big on the cameras mathewsboy
Old 09-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

I wonder why it won't save as .gif by default if you right click>save image as:

Anyway those hooves are just covered in mud. What do you think the thing on the back leg is? I would pass it up. Sadly, it's the only buck I have seen this year so far. They'll come though.
And I was surprised that the fawn still had spots. I saw it this morning too.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

The .gif issue has me perplexed. I know that my avatar is a .gif. My latest issue now is everytime I come onto this siteI have to login. Even if opening an email from one of you guys.

That leg looks like he broke it or was attacked by something. It's hard to say. Possibly could have some sort of insct infestation too.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the pics Jerrod. The doe with fawn with no spots looks like a good doe to put in the freezer. Dave I know what you mean about having to log in, I'm not sure why we are having to do that. Did you see any does or any deer while you were out? You wrote "nothing" wasn't sure if you meant nothing worth shooting or nothing at all.

Matthews, I look forward to those pics.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.