Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Dave good luck tomorrow! Have fun and be safe! I hope you enjoy yourself!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

hey whatsup you guys im soryy i havent been on lately the site wouldnt let me on the site but i finally fixed it on anyways ive been practicing nightly, and have been goose hunting like a madman ive gotten five honkers so far and have started to hang my treestands and set up blinds ive only seen a few bucks lately but hopefully things will pick up soon[8D]
Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

hey dave good luck and lay one out for the team man
Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

No monsters today. Just 2 big does, bambi and his cousin. I dont want to shoot them yet, because those does are the reason I see bucks. Plus their fawns are still with them and they will be bigger in November. Now I think I will have to wait until October when the action heats up.

Rembmber when I was conplaining of how the string from my rest pops up and hits the fletching? Problem solved: I just put a wrist sling around it. It doesn't affect anything but keeps the slack out of the way. Is it a good idea?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, the first day started off terrible. Hike back into the woods. Climb a tree, put bow on lap to relax,and then realize that I forgot something that an archer can't do without. [:@]

So, have to climb down and find my way back to the truck. It's getting light now so I decide to take an alternate route back to my truck instead of cutting through. Dumb idea. I jump a big buck that was heading towards my stand.[:@][:@] Spent the trest of the day watching birds and squirrels.

The good news is I know there's a big buck in the area.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Dave,
Did it start with an R and it enables you to pull your bow string?Good that you saw a nice buck!
Old 09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: davepjr71
I jump a big buck that was heading towards my stand.
Im jealous. Yesterday Afternoon I had does around me from about four to six thirty. This morning? Nothing. Im just going out again now. Wish me and Dave luck!
Old 09-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

good luck you guys and dave dont worry it happens to the best of us and i know youll get that buck
Old 09-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I hope I see that buck again but closer.

Scot,

It starts with an A and goes in the quiver that I left in my case.!! How stupid is that to not realize for 40 minutes that I was missing my quiver.

I also realized that the area I was hunting was terrible for the weather. High winds and open. I should have went to one of my other stand locations down in the valley. There were lots of tracks from the night before the rain and wind started.

Jarrod,

Do they have Sunday hunting in Wisconsin? They are allowing it this year on private land in October for the first time.

Nate,

You gotta fix your avatar buddy.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Dave don't worry about it. You'll get him. Jerrod, glad to see you are out there too. Good luck guys!

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.