Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Bump

Old 08-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

What are you guy's up to this weekend? Scouting,shooting,projects around the house?
Old 08-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Softball Tournemant.. And trying to diagnose what my stomach problem is.. For the last five days I've have tenderness/bloating feeling and can't rid it. My right upper side hurts the most, almost like a tender Liver.. Any ideas?
Old 08-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like Gall bladder

Shane
Old 08-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

What are you guy's up to this weekend? Scouting,shooting,projects around the house
well i got a party to go to today a buddy of mine is having, a local band will be playing there should be fun. then tommorrow i might go do a little walleye fihsing in the morning then shoot the bow later in the day and then go put the moultrie game out there at one of my spots.
And trying to diagnose what my stomach problem is.. For the last five days I've have tenderness/bloating feeling and can't rid it. My right upper side hurts the most, almost like a tender Liver.. Any ideas
that sucks brad, it sounds like gull bladder to me too. i got stomach issues too that i been dealing with for 4 years, last year they finally figured it out that i got "gastroparesis". which is paralysis of the muscles of the stomach, which results in dalyed emptying of food from the stomach into the small intestine. do you have any nausea or vomiting? or abdominal pain or feeling full quickly when eating? bloating is also a symptom those you better go see the doc man and get it checked. hope you get better soon oct 1st is comming fast!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

First,

We are officially Team Quiet Arrow. We need to have an avator made up. Anybody know how to do one on our team or should we get someone on the forum that knows how to do one? also, ideas?

o the hospital. I'm finding out that as I get older it's not good to mess around with pain for too long or you only make things worse.

I'm in PA at my parent's place visiting a buddy who just had his first baby.

September 15 here but might have to skip that for a christening.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I couldn't even guess as to what your ailment could be.If it is not improving though I wouldn't waste any time in getting medical attention.There is something not right or you wouldn't be having that discomfort.
Years ago I played a lot of league and tournament softball modified fast pitch primarily,some arc.When I was changing my clothes while I was driving to play on teams where I didn't know any one else on the team,I said to myself this is crazy.I still loved to play but it was way to stressful trying to get to games and it wasn't with guy's who I had played with for years.My buddies had stopped playing.
Get medical attention don't mess with that to long!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a fun party! I am headed out shortly to take a trail camera down.It's been up for three weeks.I put together a kitchen table and chairs for my wife this morning,that was fun.[:'(]She is happy and it does look nice so it was worth it,can't say I wasn't a little grumpy though,I have to work on my patience when I am putting things together.There is always something left out.On the last chair there were no washers for the bolts that held it together.I believe they do it on purpose to save a couple of bucks.
If you are intending to party hardy make sure you have a safe way to get home.Life is fragile,let's keep the odd's in our favor!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am technologically challenged,so my help with an avatar is not going to happen.If I could I would ,I can't.
As far as idea's the arrow part is easy,maybe the words Team and Quietabove a neat looking arrow.ideally the words would be in a nice looking font.The arrow would be broadhead tipped with neat fletching and arrow wrap.I can visualize it but I can't create it.
You guy's picked one of the names I suggested so I will defer to someone elses idea as to what it should look like.Just throwing some stuff out there.
I hope you enjoy the visit with your friend and your folks.How far a drive is it for you to get to your parents house?
Old 08-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

No drinkin and driving for me... Well I'm off for our game and some beer and maybe another game.. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.