Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Turd Herders...LOL, that is actually starting to grow on me. [8D]
Old 08-16-2007, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can add it back on. I had it there and when it was posted out in the forum people from other teams were voting for it. I'll put it back.

If we have multiple names with ties we'll go to round 2 and even 3 if needed. I'd rather have as many people as possible like the name. There should be 2 votes for Pure Stealth. When the poll was moved into our team thread all votes were cleared. However, I'm sure whoever voted for that name can pick it again.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

It you put it back on, I'm changing my vote..

Imagine the Recognition we'd get.. LOL.. And to wear a shirt that says Team Turd Herders.. Man I can just see it now, wearing it to my local bar where the wife bartends part time.. LMFAO..
Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Done

We may have to have guys vote for their 2 favorite to eliminate votes. I don't know if we can go with a name that only gets 2 votes.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Typical Buck

I think we should change Heir Apparent to "Air Apparent" is has 2 meanings that way. One that says the deer is inevidently going to get it with arrow and 2 that we are the next to get the crown. A play off of Heir Apparent. What do you guys think?

Are we voting again?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to give it until sunday afternoon for al 10 people to vote. Then out of the ones chosen I'll post again for just those few. We need to get a consensus here. I'm thinking at least 5 guys picking 1 name. Though i'd really like it if we all could come to an agreement on a name.

so, Unless the last 3 people that need to vote all vote on Underdogs we are going to have a second poll posted Sunday night.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds good, thanks for the update Dave.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Dave.
Checked out a couple of fields that aren't far from one of my hunting area's last night.I saw three bucks,an eight,a six,and a spike.None of which I would kill.The eight was maybe 12 inches wide,could be a 1.5 year old.
I am moving a couple of trail camera's this weekend.One of which has been out for three weeks.I actually expect to have bears on it.I can't wait to see what may be on it.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now that Turd Herders is on there, I need to change my vote.. How is this Possible?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Scot,

That's at least cool that you are out seeing deer. The main place I plan on hunting I am not allowed to start scouting until Sept 1. The other I'm still trying to join and I have other places where I know I will see deer. Not sure if there will be a buck there or not though.

Did all 9 ofthe guys vote that have checked in? I see 9 votes?

Brad,

you can't. however, it looks like we are going to round 2 of the voting today if all 9 guys have voted.

Shane,

You didn't hijack our vote did you? you are not allowed to vote on our team name. Rob has clearly defined this on contest main page.

Turd Herders is coming off the board if people outside of our team keep hijacking and voting for it.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.