Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

More meat in the frezzer!! Thats a good thing!! CONGRATS leathal!!! Now put that gun in the box and get out there with your BOW!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-04-2007, 07:46 PM

Yep the bow is comin out again for my bow buck this Fri and Sat, then again next weekend. That would be cool to fill all my buck tags
Old 11-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

GO GET'EM YOUR HOT!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Site Buck Guru

Guys, I'm going up north for a few days of bowhunting. Good luck to you all.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm heading up North myself to hunt the last 4 days of the PA Archery season. I went out yesterday and stood in my stand ALL DAY!! I seen a 1 horn buck [Thats the 4th this year] in the am, and a lone doe in the pm. It was a long day on stand! I have a camp in Pike county and will be hunting State land. The hunting is tuff in the mountians but I have some spots that are way back in hold some nice bucks. I hope I can get lucky and get a chance at one of them. Won't be around the rest of the week, so Good Luck, and be safe. I will check back on sunday!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 AM
Fork Horn

Haven't been out bowhunting much lately,and probably won't for at least a week or so. This weekend i will be hauling the rifle out to the woods, but hopefully i will find someone else to tag a buck if that would happen.

Good luck all.

trigger
Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Got another doe tonight. I also just found out from a very reliable source that I shouldnt give up on the area Ive been hunting. I work with a serious hunter and I have never told him where I hunt. While chatting today he told me that he had only seen one shooter buck, but it was on a property he cant get permission to hunt. He told me where it was to the exact tree and that it would score around 180 if not better. I finally got outmy arial map and showed him my stand location. Im about 150-200 yds from where he had seen this monster. I think Ill just tough it out and see what happens. Only problem is my little brother overheard and hes after him as well now.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:03 PM

SET BOOBY TRAPS
Old 11-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why on earth would you want to trap boobies?!?!? i would rather...... nvm keep it p.g. Anyhow. Shot a doe tonight.
Ryan.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:00 PM

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Why on earth would you want to trap boobies?!?!? i would rather...... nvm keep it p.g. Anyhow. Shot a doe tonight.
Ryan.
HAHAHAHA thats wicked. Congrats on the doe, i managed to drop a few geese and a duck today. Goin out for bucks tomorrow.

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.