Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Congratulations Greg. That is a huuuuuggeee buck. You da man!Way to go bud.

I have not yet had the opportunity at my buck. But here is a buck that was shot within 200 yards of me yesterday evening. I saw his "brother" on Tuesday morning but could not get him within bow range no matter what I tried.

I have seen three buck taken off the property I am not hunting. This was about average in terms of body and rack size.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

Hatchet - nice take on the doe. Keep the halloween bloody.
Greg - sweet deer,he is definetely something to be proud of.
Ryan - The more mistakes you make, the better off you'll be next time. It happens.

Goodluck to the rest of the team.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Spike

Now that is a nice buck Greg! A true mossback!!Congratulations!!!! Big score for your team!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:44 PM

Thats a AWESOME BUCK Greg wow true monster, thats one hell of a way to put us on the board, big thumbs up to yah.

Well i got a buck today as well but unfortunately for this team it was with the rifle, i headed out to another spot were there are some big muleys and i seen this bad boy about 200yds away and i figured he would look good on the wall and in the freezer. Nice 5x5, gross 151 1/2

Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

I got a 175# doe today - No points but good eating

I have been seeing some nice bucks 150-160" - all to far away

Closest one was like 65 yds.

I will try it here for a few more days.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to invade yer thread fellas but just wanted to congratulate GregH on a great buck. Love those long daggers on him.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

Greg congrats on an awesome buck!
Old 11-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your Mule deer. Thats a nice Rack! Do you still have a Buck Archery tag to hunt with leathal? Congrats on you Monster Doe, 175lbs thats a BIG one cptleol. I have off the whole week of PA archery maybe I will get LUCKY!!!! BE SAFE!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-03-2007, 06:59 PM

Well guys i got another buck with the rifle, it was supposed to be a doe though. DOOHH. So i had to use my buck tag on the spiker, but no need to worry i still got a whitey buck tag with the bow and im goin out tomorrow with the bow so hopefully i can have all my buck tags filled within a week. That would definitely be a new goal for me.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to everyone, after 2 days of searching weve called it off. No sign of buzzards, no stench, so the only conclusion we can think of is, I hit him good, wich is a fact. i'll put my reputation (whatever i have) on the line that says that that was a PERFECT shot. the problem being. i hunt 100 yards from a highway, on a good day i coud hit it with a rock, what we think happened is that this deer ran down to the highway and died along the highway, cause after i shot i was trying to listen as hard as i could, i heard it breaking through the brush, then nothing, no crashing but i did hear traffic slow down, somy BEST guess i can come up with is that someone saw it fall and stopped and picked it up, thats the only possability i can come up with right now. its 100% likley Anyhow, my friend killed a 5 point, little buck hes happy though, first ever spot and stock he shot a tree and the deer diddnt run, and then he renocked an arrow and put it to him. Anyhow, Im sorry i cant get my buck to be added to the team score, sorry guys.

Congrats to everone on their deer and congrats to everyones friends who killed monsters!!

Ryan.

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.