Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Wow great buck. Too bad he dont count for the team. So he was shot before? I bet the guy who shot him was disgusted with himself for not being able to find that deer, I know I would be. Congrats again!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get to arrow one of the larger ones that have been giving me the slip. I would imagine the person who stuck this one is still sick over not recovering him. I wish I knew who it was so that I could let them know.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just wanted to take a minute to wish all of my teammates "Happy Thanksgiving". I hope all of you have a great day with your families and get to head to the woods if you have the chance. Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

Nice bucks guys. Gun season started here last weekend and I nailed a doe with my new 7mm Mag on saturday evening. Then on tuesday morning I nailed a 9 pointer with the same gun. I will get pics posted as soon as i get them loaded. Been busy with family all weekend but its gonna be back at it this week. Good luck to everyone else. Time to get back out there with my bow.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gun season came and went here with no luck with a buck for me.....dissapointing.I hope the rest of bow season and late muzzleloader help me out...im still chasing after my first buck....
Old 11-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Bartender

Well I got 2 doe's and a nub buck during the gun season here in Wisconsin. 1 doe (160 lbs) was during the traditional 9 day season and the other 2 were in the CWD area which is open until Dec 9. Found out 15 guys did a deer drive on the land I bow hunt. They must of tresspassed on the adjacent property because I see new DO NOT HUNT signs.
1 sign seems to be on the farm I hunt so I am going to chat with the owner of the other property. Nobody got anything on the drive but this is not good because usually the deer hideout on that other property and still gives me a chance in Dec n Jan. They did not drive the north end of the property so their is hope.
This other piece of property I hunt the owner allowed some hunters in during the gun season and 3 bucks were killed so this it not good either. Just hate putting the time in and have it come to this.
It has been a weird season as I have not seen many bucks at all but seem to be hunting harder. I will stay at it and chat you all soon.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey team, my computer crashed last week and I am still waiting on my tech. to take a look at it. I will check back in as soon as it is up and running.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:56 AM
Bartender

Did the computer make a tick noise?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Bartender

Alright I will be back at it Monday with extended gun season closing sunday.
Any Update team?
Old 12-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i tried scoring mine an got like 75 6/8.comparing my numbers to some other pic's i jus dont get it..... one guy scores says his h1 is 5 something on a lil 6 pt mines only 3 something an my horns look way bigger?????

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.