Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: He got him!

I got me one of those little trailcam pic viewer. I can see what pics are on the camera before i pull the SD card out of it. Pretty nifty device and well worth the money
Old 10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya i have a card, but i forgot to put it back in the camera after I was done. So now I have to go buy another one. O well they are only like 2 bucks so its not that bad. I have 30 something on there now...cant wait to check them.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

You got an SD card for $2? Mine were like $20 each. I have 2 of them so i can rotate them out if i have some good pics. I never have to take the camera off the tree unless i move it to another location. Im trying out that c'mere deer right now. Hopefully it works pretty good.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

check ebay for them sd cards i got mine for 4 bucks......well its early muzzleloader season here an im usin the bow. went out the smorning to a stand i hung 3 months ago an the damn thing keep makin noises i couldnt of stood up if i wanted to..its way to hot here... 75-80 mid day!.... this year has not been so good so far.got stuck working 3 pm to 3 am so im not gettin much hunting in..been out 5 times an not seen a buck yet... well thats wrong i did see one button buck but i havent even seen one with horns yet...... the pictures were gettin aint worth a damn either.. nothin like last year... off of 5 cams we got one buck worth shootin .last year there was at least 6...well im headed out to beat the heat in the morning....id jus like to get a shot off at a doe!.....good luck all... some ones gotta get us on the board!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oops sorry, I made that confusing. I was talking about a USB cable not the cards. I payed 20 for mine to.

I hear ya on the deer movement though, last year I had all kinds of bucks on my trail cam and this year I had a yearling spike and one other buck. Dont know whats wrong. Hopefully things change here soon. We need to get on the board!!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

The rut dont hit here until the first week of Jan so it will be awhile. Maybe i can score a good one before then. You never know. Weather is still too hot. Mid 80's but it has been raining pretty much all week. What a huge relief. There is a front moving through today and this weekend is supposed to be cooler and nice. Cross your fingers.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went muzzleoader hunting this weekend. Passed up 4 does and a small 4 and 6 pointer. It was 80 degrees here during the day and I really wasnt in the mood with dealing with a dead deer in 80 degree weather. I was mainly out for a buck anywaysI had a good time though. I heard 2 bucks fighting and grunting up a storm. I picked up my rattle bag and did a little rattle and in came the small 4 point and a doe. He started chasing her and I grunted at him to try and get a better look and he came to a complete stop, turned around and started running right to me. It was pretty cool, I could have taken him so easy but its still early in the season and he was tiny.

How was everyone elses weekend?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Bartender

Alright lets chat it up a bit team I need a update from everyone!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Weekend weather sucked! I went out three times, once by myself, and twice with my son. Saw plenty of does and one 2 1/2 yr. old buck. It has rained all week here and is not supposed to let up until tomorrow...........maybe. The next time I go will be Sat. morning.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am bowhunting this weekend. I want to try and get another doe with my bow. Wish me luck, maybe a big will come by.

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.