Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 38 - Official TEAM 38 Thread (Rack Em Up)

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Mike (Treehunter)

How we looking over there? I know what I read here but you know can't always believe the papers.
Well, to tell you the truth, this is a political war. In my opnion, what goes on directly reflects some congressmanspolitical standto help them get to the next level in their career. The military is held back by the rules of engagement set forthbecause issome inosentlocal gets killed during a gun battle that looks bad on election day.Our military trains the Iraqi army and police and they are as lazy as they come. The only real "law" here is thetowns militia. Its sad to say, but the only kind of government a country like this can survive with is a dictator like Sadam Hussein. Someone to rule the people with an iron fist and make them afraid to anything without permission. Anyways, didn't mean to rant. Jenna, that sounds like a good idea with the outfitter hunts. That would be very cool for the ones that could participate. Again, thanks for the support everyone. And looking forward to the shirts.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!! LolBow season is coming up. I went out to my stand the other day and there was deer all around it. I am so pumped. I found out we get to hunt that farm now so thats exciting, we are going to scout it sometime this week. Hopefully we see some.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

No scouting reports to give you. The area where I hunt the deer have been traveling for 1000's of years so I know where they are so I don't scout much. I've been shooting quite a bit and I'm ready to rock but still have to wait 45 days.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rdy2hnt

Hey Eric,
How 'bout them STEELERS!

LOL...I KNEW that was coming. I haven't been online since then. Like you said, it was preseason and the steelers did look good. I think the Eagles will do just fine in the regular season though.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bearklr

ORIGINAL: rdy2hnt

Hey Eric,
How 'bout them STEELERS!

LOL...I KNEW that was coming. I haven't been online since then. Like you said, it was preseason and the steelers did look good. I think the Eagles will do just fine in the regular season though.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I think your Eagles will do much better during the regular season than my Steelers. Big Ben still didn't impress me a whole lot, the pass coverage was miserable, and special teams looked pathetic. Given the circumstances, I will be happy with a 8-8 season.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Bartender

Sept 9th oh Sept 9th, Go Packers
Old 08-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Fork Horn

I've been out glassing and scouting, hanging stands and checking cameras.
Finally found a big mature 170ish class buck last sunday, so I set up a camera and a stand. Guess we'll see what happens!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

wish i could fill in with great news about seeing deer an such but so far this year im jus not seeing many deer an my pic quanity is WAY down from last year. not snaping near the pics like last year... 3 more weeks here an it'll be tree huggin time.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Sept 9th oh Sept 9th, Go Packers
does Favre have his own special water bottles for the game?...I mean, you wouldn't want all the other players consuming that much geritol.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Bartender

LOL, oh I wish a certain eagles were extinct

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.