Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: He got him!

nice buck. I think you have to enter tht first buck you shoot.

7. You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

9. You must enter the first bow kill antlered deer you get.....second buck for you lucky states will not count. First buck means first taken regardless of multi state hunts.

jim1966
Old 11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Bartender

Yes you have to enter this buck, the gross score and send it off to Rob/Pa

May I put your sons pic on www.greatdeer.com team website?

Great big CONGRATS to your son
Old 11-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Bartender

Anyone seen Jenna on here? (KYDeerHunter03)
Old 11-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow guys, you both took great bucks, CONGRATS!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

That's the rule uh??I wonder why that is?
You can put both my sons on there if you want.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys sorry for my leave of absenceBeen really stressed out lately and sick to, aint been too much fun. Went hunting this morning and seen a GORGEOUS 9 point. Wasnt much in width but he had really tall antlers.

I see we finally have some points on the board, congrats to everyone! All of them are nice deer.I am gonna be hunting a really good spot tomorrow so we might get a little more points added. (hopefully)
Old 11-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats guys. Those are some nice bucks and its good to be on the board. Still too hot here. A cold front is moving in middle of the week. We should get our first frost of the season. Ives seen does about every afternoon hunt but not a single deer in the morning. Maybe things will start changing for the better. Congrats again and good luck to everybody else.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to you two on the great bucks. My week off didn't go all that well. I missed a nice 8 point 10/29 and didn't get any other shots the rest of the week. I have to work this week but I'm off again next week.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow the deer were moving this morning. I walked out to my stand and I seen a big buck trotting through the field. I hurried up and climbed into my stand when he had his back turned and gave some quick grunts and a soft rattle to try and get him to come in. About 15 minutes later he comes busting out of the woods, looking around. HUGE deer....I dont even think I was breathing at this time lol. He starts walking towards me and changes directions and trots down the hill. Awesome start to the morning.

About 25 minutes later I hear something behind me, I know its a deer and its really close so I take my time turning around. I thought it might be that big buck just circling around but I didnt get that lucky. I look and see the ugliest looking spike ever. Poor guy, he might be interesting in a couple years though. His spikes didnt stand straight up but laid out to the side and curled...weird weird weird. He came and left.

I gave a couple grunts to the spike and about 15 minutes later the biggest 6 point I have ever seen comes in grunting up a storm. Checks a scrape and keeps walkin closer to me. I had my bow ready but he decided to walk a different way, and live lol. Then the farmer decides to come out and take a drive in the field, so I couldnt hunt anymore cuz he was working about 60 yards from my stand. It was a great morning, cant wait to get back out there!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Hey sounds like you had a great morning! Seems like you're in the right spot, just need that big boy to come a little closer. Good luck and keep us posted

Zach

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.