Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread >

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Congratulations, Kelly. Beautiful buck.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Kelly nice Job, I hope to arrow one that nice in KY!!!!

Great Buck
Old 09-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team 36 sends its congrats! Great lookin buck, you gettin him mounted?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a great buck Kelly, he has some character for sure!!
Old 09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just another quick update. A biologist buddy of mine aged the deer today and said he was actually 4.5, which makes me feel even better about harvesting him, although I've slept pretty well the past two mornings regardless. Anyhow, I'm ready for the rest of the team to get in the woods and enjoy this great time of year.

Kel
Old 09-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Thats awesome, Kelly! Great deer! Is that the same buck from the trail cam? Sorry not to post sooner, just got back home from a 3 day trip.
Congrats, Kelly!

Hey guys, 5 more days for us here in Georgia! Hope to fill a doe tag, i'm ready for some deer jerky.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome buck Kelly, glad to see some Kentucky boys putting some bone on the ground! Next time you come by the shop, bring a picture. By the way, who does your bow work???????????????

Travis
Old 09-05-2007, 10:20 AM

Let's keep the spirit up (and us off the 2nd page!!) Looks like we're now in 2nd place by 2/8 of an inch!!! Season starts here in 10 days!! WooHooo. Gotta get at least 1 doe 1st then the big boy is mine....all mine..............errrr....hahaha...............
Old 09-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats to Kelly on a great looking buck. Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. I have been busy starting a QDMA chapter and hosted a banquet. I had been getting pictures of a good 4.5 yr. old basic 8pt with 3 kickers. He would gross in the upper 140's. I had bush hogged Sat. & Mon. evening I had put a camera out. I went to check the camera Tues. evening.(due to the fact I had left the keys in the lock on the camera) I smelled something dead. I investigated and found him dead within 100 yds. of where I had placed the camera. I went home got the saw and went back and got the rack. I know his age by the split in his ear and have serval pictures from previous years. I think EHD (blue tounge) was the cause of death. He was laying on the creek bank. The good news is that I still have at least 2 more that will go over the 140 mark. If nothing happens to them.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sure don't know Travis, some local nut job...I didn't know you were on this site. I'll bring in a pic the next time I come in.

Everyone's clock is a ticking away to opening morning, except you LI, you should be in a stand already. How did the QDMA banquet turn out anyway? Everybody take care and I agree let's keep us off the second page.

Kel

Quick Reply: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.