Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread >

26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 26-Official Team 26 Thread

Well the hunting is starting to pick up here as the temperatures go down. I could've shot a few does, but I have passed to this point...but my father got a decent buck last night...

150lb 8 pointer

Old 10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Well guys, still thinking about getting out. I may put it off til next month. Tonight, I met a guy on my flight who invited me to hunt 2000ac in Al. Don't get you hopes up because this has happened before with a CEO who lived in KS. Never got to hunt it. Besides deer just don't get that big down there. I told him I will shoot what ever he tells me but I won't pass a 150 or better.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Ok so my season opened Monday, but I have yet to get into the woods do to having a tooth extracted yesterday. But now it is feeling much better and I WILL be on stand this weekend, and I can not wait
Old 10-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Great, we have a few hunting. I have a few pretty bucks running around my property but I'm leaving them for my neighbor. I just spoke to one of my hunting buds and he has some more hot spots to hunt. I'm holding off another month. Have no fear, I will put a buck on this board.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Guy's we trail on the pages. I just ordered my new target. I wish I did it sooner because my bow was sinking them deep to the vanes in my old one. Anyhow, getting ready for next month to begin.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey, you'll get a kick out of this, Today I went down below in my yard to get my trailer out to go cut grass at one of my rentals. The way my yard is my trailer is really just below my deck in between my deck and my 35yard target spot when I'm shooting. It just happens to be about 30' below where I shoot. Anyway, backed my truck up to the trailer and walked back to hitch it up and that's when he jumped up and ran off. One of the 10 points that's hangs out around my house was sleeping right behind the trailer. He didn't jump until I got to the back of my truck. I bet he's watched me several times park my truck down there and walk back up to my house.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Hey everyone it's dwd2001's birthday today , let's all wish him a great day and many more to come ...
Happy Birthday dwd2001 , I hope you a nice one and that you shoot a nice big buck today.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Belated Happy Birthday DW.
I hunted tuesday thru friday. Mostly just does, lots of does. With all the heat I decided to hunt over the pond and had a small eight come in and wade around for a half hour. Back to work for the next week before doing it again. Hope some of you guys get a chance to hunt this week.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,

I have been hunting a little more lately, and I have gotten some results from it. Last saturday I got two deer, one nice doe, and a smaller doe...I have some pictures but I havent put them on the computer yet.

I am just waiting for the nice buck to walk by so we can get on the board!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Dominant Buck

Bought my NC license yesterday and was going out this morning but I couldn't get past the chigger's in my mind. Still waiting for the frost, if there will be one this year.

Quick Reply: 26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.