Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread >

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 PM

Default RE: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Well this weekend I didn't get to hunt. Had Homecming this weekend and a meeting late Sunday afternoon so no hunting there. This whole week I have after school activities. Hopefully either Saturday or Sunday morning I'll be able to get out. This week is going to be in the 80s though, so maybe its a good thing not to stink up my stands.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:22 AM

Its Good to be back. Sorry team I have been so busy in this beutiful Harvest Season. My Bow season doenst start until Oct 1st so all I have to do now is practice practice practice. LOL. I will be a lot more active once the season comes in. Any how I will check in this weekend. Good talking
Mack OUT
Old 09-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, a week from right now i will be headed down to the ranch to try and take old sad daddy! Can't wait. You guys have a great weekend.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:49 PM

Well, I went hunting Saturday morining. Only saw a doe and fawn. I think a lot of it had to do with the standing corn I was hunting in. Most of the tracks I saw as I went back to the truck were along the CRP strip by the corn. Hopefully when the corn gets picked they'll move back into the timber.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys,
I'm still here. Season doesn't start until 10/12. Going to get out and look around this coming weekend. New baby and job still have me busy. Take care all.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hillybilly,

Howis the family doing? Baby is'nt going to keep you up to late at night where you can't go hunting is it?Hopeall is well.

Who else starts hunting this weekend?
Old 09-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

saturday is the first day for me. i sure hope this thread picks back up after the season starts[&:]
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

bigjim,

Everybody's doing well and thanks for askin'. Baby won't keep me up as He and momma sleep in the Bed and I get the air mattress in another room. Got a lot going on but I'll get out there as much as I can.

Take care all
Old 09-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well it is good to hear that all is going well Hillybilly

Got some bad news on thursday. As you know I was suppose to go down to that awsesome ranch thins weekend that a buddy owns. As I said before, my buddy is letting us hunt it as much as we want with no interuptions from anyone else as long as he is there. Well.........got a call saying that he has to fly to Canada this weekend so we are not going to get to go[&o]. Pretty depressing, on the bright side we are going next weekend which is good because it is a full moon this weekend. I will be going down to my grandparents ranch which is about an hour south of my house. They have a couple hundred acres and a few deer. Seen a 100 inch eight and some spikes last year. I will try and shoot a doe though.

Anyway, best of luck this weekend!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will be out this weekend... Opening day is tomorrow. Good luck guys!

Quick Reply: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.