Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread >

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 16-Official Team 16 Thread

ORIGINAL: CovertOps

Wooohoooo. A team name at last. Now If Oct 1st would just come sooner
oct 1st is on a monday. yall might start on sept 29th like us. i hope so at least. it would suck to start at the begining of the week.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:20 AM

Nope Just checked We start on the 1st. It would have been awsome to start early. Cant complain though. They give us Plenty of time to get our fill. Where I am at we can take two bucks, And as many does as we like due to the county we live in hasnt come close to selling out doe tags in 3 or 4 years by at least a 1000. Yesterday we could start buying them & we could buy one each day until the end of the season or the limit runs out. Crazy.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats great, ground check a few does. just make sure you get old sad daddy on the ground
Old 08-17-2007, 10:29 AM

I dont like talking trash to our own teamates but.

I have been thinking. A little ribbing of a buckeye never hurt anyone. Since my suttle remarks have been ignored to this point I will take it a little further. (Just for Fun)

As a Wolverine it is known thatour favorite treat is Buckeye meat. I like our team captains name because everytime I read it I think of a Wolverine. Because Wolverines are truly Buckey Hunters (we hunt buckeyes). It is going to be a great season for hunting buckeyes & hopefully for a national championship to.

Its All fun & games until a buckeye gets hurt. Then OhTHEN does the NCAA step in & suspend those criminals. LOL
Old 08-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

you know, the only thing meaner than a wolverine, is an angry Texan
Old 08-17-2007, 01:03 PM

lol. When we got handed our asses by Vince Young I wanted to sink your state into the Gulf of Mexico. But other than that you are probably right.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

So.........what do yall want to do about the avatar? Does anyone know how to do it? Maybe buckeye? I have no idea how to do it orI would. I am very computer illeterate (and i cant spell)[:@]
Old 08-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: CovertOps

I dont like talking trash to our own teamates but.

I have been thinking. A little ribbing of a buckeye never hurt anyone. Since my suttle remarks have been ignored to this point I will take it a little further. (Just for Fun)

As a Wolverine it is known thatour favorite treat is Buckeye meat. I like our team captains name because everytime I read it I think of a Wolverine. Because Wolverines are truly Buckey Hunters (we hunt buckeyes). It is going to be a great season for hunting buckeyes & hopefully for a national championship to.

Its All fun & games until a buckeye gets hurt. Then OhTHEN does the NCAA step in & suspend those criminals. LOL
First of all a Buckeye is a nut.... It does not contain any meat I hope you are a better "hunter" than the UofM they haven't been doing so good lately.... If not our team will be in big trouble carrying your dead weight this fall

A BUCKS fan picking on a UofM fan is like beating up the little kid next door..... [8D]

Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 PM

Well of course although they are a decent cookie too.

I also meant buckeye=buckeye fan.

Finally got a rise out of ya though. I think I have made an off the cuff remark about buckeyes since my first post in this thread. Being ignored has just built up. Now that we got that out the way. Lets get some Deer. No more of this talk until November.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah it's just a UofSCUM fan picking on us is like getting picked on by Penn State fans.... No one takes it seriously

Best of luck this year bud!

Quick Reply: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.