Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread >

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 09:03 AM

Default RE: 16-Official Team 16 Thread

Depending on the heat I plan on doing some scouting tomorrow morning. I planted some feed corn for my cows on the edge of where I like to hunt. I will just check that out. Unless it is to hot.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

What's your forecast this year for hunting guys? Been out hitting the scouting / glassing / trail cams hard? Any photos to share?

What's your best bow buck and what did you shoot last year?
I've got a couple of camera's up right now and will probably check them sometime this weekend. If I get any good pics of bucks I'll post them.

Thiswill bemy 3rd year bowhunting, but I have only shot a doe so far. I've had chances at some good bucks and hopefully this year I will be able to take one with the things I have learned in the past.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:34 AM

Just checking in. Good luck to you all this season.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:27 PM

O man, how bout you go with "Team Can't Measure".... that fits Scott perfectly
Old 08-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

While we are giving team name suggestions.... How's "My buddy shoots all the nice bucks and I want to be just like him" sound for your team?
Old 08-11-2007, 12:43 PM

While we are giving team name suggestions.... How's "My buddy shoots all the nice bucks and I want to be just like him" sound for your team?
O come on now Scott, is that the best that you could do? Gotta pick on a guy that lets his buddy shoot the bigger bucks! haha, I guess thats all I should expect from a guy that claims a 115" buck to score over 160" hahahahaha
Old 08-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

O come on now Scott, is that the best that you could do? Gotta pick on a guy that lets his buddy shoot the bigger bucks! haha, I guess thats all I should expect from a guy that claims a 115" buck to score over 160" hahahahaha
That was 162 1/8 gross score..... But who's counting???

Old 08-11-2007, 01:00 PM

That was 162 1/8 gross score..... But who's counting???
Come on now Scott, who are you trying to fool here? That little dink couldn't break 140" if you added that buck next to hims antlers on his. I don't care about that "official" score sheet, looks like it was copied off the internet if you ask me haha
Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since you're ragging on buckeye, I would have to assume you're a good measurer...although I bet you do it 3 inches at a time, probably what you're used to

Old 08-11-2007, 01:34 PM

Since you're ragging on buckeye, I would have to assume you're a good measurer...although I bet you do it 3 inches at a time, probably what you're used to
Haha, come on hillbilly, your being way too gracious, I measure 2 inches at a time. I do have to give you props though, I didn't know that somebody from WV could come up with such a funny comment.

Quick Reply: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.