Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread >

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 16-Official Team 16 Thread

Scott

Well... I am perky, ruggedly handsome, big buck hunterwho lovesTRASH TALKINGA WANN-A-BEBIG BUCK KILLINGPUNK like you!

Anything else you want to know???

Tim
But do you like torelax 25 feet up a treeon cool autumn days???..... Oh yeah that's right..... you're a GROUND POUNDER [8D]

You sound like your placing a "personal ad". Do you need a boyfriend that bad??? Might try the PETA website
LMAO

Hey Scott, thanks bud for making me your #1 draft pick.. Some yearI hope you and I get on a team together, but for now, best of luck to you and your team here, I'll be keeping an eye out for Mr. Big 10 and the Freak!
One of these days.... One of these days I got a couple really nice pics of the Big 10 on the cam last time I checked it..... Man is that rack TALL! He and the Freak are coming into my setup literally all hours of the day....... I have photos of them as early as 130 PM..... We'll see how long that daylight activity lasts though [&o]
Old 08-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

By all means everyone list any team names you would like to have considered as the official team 16 name......

I like team BuckNutz myself......

What's your forecast this year for hunting guys? Been out hitting the scouting / glassing / trail cams hard? Any photos to share?

What's your best bow buck and what did you shoot last year?

I don't think we will have any trouble getting everyone to check in either... When I PMed our team I checked their last login date and everyone has been active on the site in the last day or two.....

Old 08-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

By all means everyone list any team names you would like to have considered as the official team 16 name......

I like team BuckNutz myself......

What's your forecast this year for hunting guys? Been out hitting the scouting / glassing / trail cams hard? Any photos to share?

I don't think we will have any trouble getting everyone to check in either... When I PMed our team I checked their last login date and everyone has been active on the site in the last day or two.....

Hey you guys .... I don't know about your buckeyeboy here , he's talking about hunting guys and bucknutz .
I think you got one thats alittle on the funny side if you know what I mean. [8D]
Old 08-11-2007, 06:36 AM

Hello everyone

I am 26 years old from Michigan.

I hunt 110 acres on two parcels of Private land.

My experiance is limited in bow hunting (last year was my first)

I have hunted with gun since1998. That year I shot a buck 8 point non-tyical.

I am due for another try but I get what God gives me.

I like the name The Buck Stops Here.

I also think it would be Ok for the buckeye guy to be our captain even though it goes against my core believes (GO U OF M)

There is definatly enough deer on & around my property & I just need to be patient & take my shot.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 AM

I thought we were suppose to talk Smack to the other teams. It seems we have gotten a good start on tearing eachother up a little. Good luck all Lets have some fun,.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: TJF

By all means tell us about yourself so we can start to get to know each other better. We will also be looking for team name suggestions... If you have any post them up!
Scott

Well... I am perky, ruggedly handsome, big buck hunterwho lovesTRASH TALKINGA WANN-A-BEBIG BUCK KILLINGPUNK like you!

Anything else you want to know???

Tim
But......I don't think your supposed to trash talk your own team?? [&:]
Old 08-11-2007, 06:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

TJF isn't on our team
Old 08-11-2007, 06:46 AM

TJF isn't on our team
Man, I need to wake up.......
Old 08-11-2007, 06:55 AM

lmao
Old 08-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome Covert.

Not sure what my best scrores. If I had to guess I'd say 140-145. I'll post a pic and maybe we could all guess. That was about 5 years ago. Didn't shoot anything last year. Had some opportunities, but decided to "pass". Doesn't mean I won't shoot a small one but the mood has to strike me right.

What's your forecast this year for hunting guys? Been out hitting the scouting / glassing / trail cams hard?
Forecast is fairly good. I've got more places to hunt then I have time. To tell the truth, I rarely do much pre-season scouting, just hunt a lot of good places I aready know and take "pot-luck", although I do do a little bit as you always have to keep an eye out for a better spot. Like I said, season doesn't start here until Oct 15 so I've got some time. Going to be a busy fall for me in all areas.

Quick Reply: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.