Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 39-Official Team 39  "Buck Naked "Thread >

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Heading out tomorrow, temps are in the low to mid 50's right now and are expected to drop to the high 40's be daybreak. [8D]

According to my moon watch, feeding activity is going to be minimal but the cold air should put a spark in some movement.

Good luck all
Old 10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im leaving in about an hour and half for ND. God Im tired already.I know Ill end up driving for a while too.[:@]

I keep telling myself, these guys are all worth it.

All you guys, I expect some stories when I return. Maybe even some pics of some ANTLERS. Good luck to all of you! Stay safe and remember, sitting on the couch watching the game maybe relaxing but its not putting points on the board! [8D]

Old 10-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Typical Buck

No pics from me IR.
Only activity I had in the morning was a deer snorting to my left, it ran in front of me to my right and snorted 3 more times before walking off.
I never saw the deer but heard the whole encounter so I am not sure if it was me the deer was snorting at or not.

Old 10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright...Anniversary is down....time to put my game face on and hit the woods hard. From this weekend until the end of the season, I will be hitting the deer woods 2-3 times a week. Hell yeah!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

well today is the best day of the season so far I would have to say. My wife and I found out today that we are expecting a boy. so now all that can make this weekend better is if I shoot a monster buck!!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats palmer! My wife and I are expecting a babygirl in late December.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats palmer & buttonbuck.

I'm expecting a P&Y buck.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:04 AM

My congrats to both Palmer & Buttonbuck. Children are absolutely amazing, each day is a new adventure.

I got out hunting this weekend, today's the first day back in the office, Saturday was opening day up in NY. The day started off nice, I climbed up into my stand, got everything set up all settled in and was ready for sunrise. The sun came up and brought about 20-40 mph winds that were relentless for the next three days. Saw 4 doe Saturday morning, out of range. Had 2 huge hawks land within 20 yards, the second yesterday was only 5 yards away, wish I had a camera ready for that one. No clear shots available, so I have nothing really exciting to report. Will get back out next weekend. Offto IL in 3 weeks. How is everybody else doing out there?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

Congratulations on the great news!!!!!!!

The fun is just beginning [8D]
Old 10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

thanks everyone like I said super stocked we already have a little girl and we decided that we were only going to have two kids so I got lucky on this one. Any how back to the important stuff(lol)

hunting mock scrapes. how many of you hunt mock scrapes? I have never set one up and thought about trying one this year. How long does it have to be up to work can I use it on a 4 day hunt or does it have to set up longer than that to have deer come into it. I was planning on using it when I went to SD this week but if it is going to take a while for deer to start coming in to it then I will just set it up here before I leave and hunt it when I get back any advice would be great thanks again for the congrats

Quick Reply: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.