HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   6 - Official Team SBD Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201618-6-official-team-sbd-thread.html)

Buck Magnet 08-11-2007 11:36 AM

RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

Hey guys, Buck Magnet checking in. My name is Jason and I am from Indiana, Pa. I will be hunting around here and hopefully will be able to put a big guy on the ground, but geez, we got Hunsucker, they should already name us the champs :D

I like Silent Snipers as well.

NCSportsman 08-12-2007 02:47 PM

NCSportsman checking in.
Mainly hunting NC, but may venture up to Western PA to hunt with a buddy.

MichaelHunsucker 08-12-2007 05:08 PM

Whatever you gotta do to score that big one! Its time to whoop up on the competition! ;):D

Buck Magnet 08-12-2007 05:10 PM

Hey Michael, any new pictures yet?

Hotburn76 08-12-2007 11:40 PM

Just a FYI for you guys, Thomas, AKA-squirrelkilla23 is on vacation for a week or so, he was talking about it the other day. Did not want you guys to think he is a no show in case Robs get itchy for alts placements and he may not have net access while on vacation to be able to check in.

MichaelHunsucker 08-13-2007 09:19 AM

Thanks Hotburn.

Buck Magnet, i checked a couple of my cameras yesterday while hanging a stand. Got pictures of the big boy again but i didnt post them cause he hasnt changed a whole lot in the past week.

He is starting to get on a pretty good pattern so that should pay off come Sept 15

kshunter 08-13-2007 09:29 AM

Looks like a good team! I estimate a solid 2nd place finish! haha

MichaelHunsucker 08-13-2007 10:04 AM

ORIGINAL: kshunter

Looks like a good team! I estimate a solid 2nd place finish! haha
Burn!! hahaha :)

rybohunter 08-13-2007 10:29 AM

Nice team guys.

Hey guys, Buck Magnet checking in. My name is Jason and I am from Indiana, Pa. I will be hunting around here and hopefully will be able to put a big guy on the ground, but geez, we got Hunsucker, they should already name us the champs :D
That intro should read "I have trail cam pics of bucks that look like I'm in Iowa, but Matt/Pa has put a curse on me and I haven't been able to kill any of them"

Germ 08-13-2007 10:33 AM

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Nice team guys.

That intro should read "I have trail cam pics of bucks that look like I'm in Iowa, but Matt/Pa has put a curse on me and I haven't been able to kill any of them"
Or

At least we see big bucks[:-]