HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   6 - Official Team SBD Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201618-6-official-team-sbd-thread.html)

muckland 08-23-2007 08:07 PM

RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

What's up gent's, when is thestart date of our contest. I,m sure it states it some where in the rules thought id ask anyway. My season opens Oct 13th way to long to wait. Who do we have working on a Avatar??[:-]

MichaelHunsucker 08-23-2007 08:11 PM

Not sure about the avatar...i start hunting on September 15th and i cant wait...

hoosierHUNTER76 08-23-2007 09:11 PM

hey guys

everyone tuned up and ready to go

hoosierHUNTER76 08-23-2007 09:14 PM

is it one deer only? and the first right

MichaelHunsucker 08-23-2007 09:51 PM

It is one deer only, but i believe its the best deer that you shoot. Someone correct me if im wrong, but i think thats the way it goes

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-23-2007 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

It is one deer only, but i believe its the best deer that you shoot. Someone correct me if im wrong, but i think thats the way it goes
NO NO, it's not the best deer....it is the VERY FIRST buck you shoot....

9. You must enter the first bow kill antlered deer you get.....second buck for you lucky states will not count. First buck means first taken regardless of multi state hunts.

MichaelHunsucker 08-23-2007 09:58 PM

Oh crap...well i better make my first my biggest!

Last year it just so happened thats the way it was, i shot my biggest first :D

bloodcrick 08-24-2007 03:07 PM

you mean you killed a buck last season :eek:I must have missed that somewhere [8D] I remember you getting skunked on turkeys also :DYour the man Mike

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Oh crap...well i better make my first my biggest!

Last year it just so happened thats the way it was, i shot my biggest first :D

HuntingBry 08-25-2007 05:27 PM

Hey guys, I put a request in to elkslayer for an avatar, but he was hit by a tornado so he is out of commission for a while. So, if anyone has some graphic design skills we need a team avatar still.

MichaelHunsucker 08-25-2007 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Hey guys, I put a request in to elkslayer for an avatar, but he was hit by a tornado so he is out of commission for a while. So, if anyone has some graphic design skills we need a team avatar still.
I can do post production video editing, but no graphic design for me...