Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Guys I'm sorry it took me so long to get bacdk to you! I got him the cyots got more of him then I did and I hav't scored him yet but here he is

Old 10-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, my hunt this past weekend didn't produce anything. Saw quite a few does, but that was it. I think I'll be able to gun hunt in Missouri next month. I got my hands on a Blackhawk 44 Magnum with a scope, and I can hit good one-armed left handed. I already have a mono-pod with a wrist strap, and that helps a lot. Gun quals in the Navy are paying off, too.[8D] It definitely rocks my left arm, but a month after surgery, I should be able to handle it. It's my right shoulder that's getting worked on. I'm saving the last Arkansas tag for later in the year. One of my friends is going to let me use his crossbow. I'll have to have someone draw it back for me, but I'm desperate.
Surgery is tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it. I'll try to get back on and let you fellas know how it went. Good luck.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job Mike.!!The ice is broken and now were all gonna thump them. Just think Mike you still got one more buck tag and a handfull of doe tags so your gonna be hunting till Xmass.
Been real quiet for me. Just not seeing the deer I saw last year. Not yet anyway.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Johnny!! I did not notice you were going under the knife. I've had 2 back surgeries and another on the way so I feel your pain. I have a permit to use the Xbow but use my "regular" bow unless it's cold out. I would cock your bow for you but it would be a long drive.
Ever notice how much rain can fall during hunting season. I just got laid off, your getting cut and RD can't score a thing. I think we should impeach him and elect a new captain.
To top it all off I was all set for a nice afternoon hunt and the wife advised me I had to pick the kids up at soccer and such. I guess she is forgetting who the boss is!!! Oh wait it's her

PS... Johnny. A kids crutch ( the metal kind) makes a great adjustable rest for a crossbow and they don't put up much of a fight when you take them. GOOD LUCK and if they offer you morphine, take it.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Guy, Mike...I didn't enter your buck, your missing the H measurements. I sent Mike/you a Pm regarding it, I'd hate to see you miss those additional inches. Get back to me or fix your entry post...
Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ALL RIGHT ...MIKE
You got us on the score card ... way to go buddy, I'm glad you were able to find him.
Now it's up to the rest of us to score , I hope I'll be able to connect on one soon but I haven't had any luck so far.
I'll be leaving Friday afternoon for a weekend hunting trip with some friends of mine , maybe I'll have better luck in a diffrent area.
Seems like my favorite hunting spot has gotten sour on me or there might be too many POUCHERS in the area , all I know is I'd better score soon before I get INPEACHED. [8D]
Oh by the way LittleChief ... I'll keep you in my prayers , good luck on your surgery tomorrow.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:30 AM

Good job Mike!! We are on the board!
Old 10-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still waiting for Rob to tally up my score and give me a total I just PM'd him with the info he wants. I don't know about all this measureing and stuff who ever came up with this any way cofuses the heck out of me and all this hob bob takes the fun out of it. I don't think I'll join up on a team next year too much BS when your successful. Just my 2 cents. How you all doing.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Hey guys srry i havent been on in a while ive been busy....so is there ne thing i missed
Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats Mike on the buck and wa to get our team on the board!

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.