Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 09-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Yea ... were all still alive and well , just waiting for opening day to get here nine more days only nine more days.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:51 AM

I found a good looking spot yesterday afternoon. It should be good....

It's a big drainage that the deer are using to travel between their bed which is a thick cutover and the food, which is corn and acorns... Lots of fresh sign, rubs, tracks, etc....

I'll be there opening morning if the wind is good....
Old 09-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Weeeew 3 weeks from today and the bow season opens I can't weight I am pumped. I have a great looking spot where I'm going opening day but I make no predictions when it comes to bow hunting. I got a couple pics on my trail cam today nothing huge but they are both bucks who will be something one day.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's Little Chief's birthday today , Happy Birthday Little Chief hope you have many more.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Happy b'day guy many more
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 PM

5 more days for me.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Monday's the big day for me, got my gear all checked and rechecked , packed and ready to go and I still got today , Saturdayand all day Sunday to get thru yet.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well RD???
Old 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well Tikka let me tell ya all about my opening day .... it was WET , very very wet it rain all day it was a good thing I took my Double Bull T5 ground blind along.
As for seeing any deer ... nope didn't happen , not even one messey doe however I did see five turkeys walk by my tree stand stie.
Although it was a very wet opener it was still a good day to be in the woods , I'll be back out there bright and early again tomorrow morning hopefuly I'll see more than just rain fall and a few birds.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck tommorrow RD and if you can consider yourself lucky your getting some rain for its been a long time since i've seen a drop. Well guys i have some good and some bad news. Just a couple of days ago i lost permission to hunt on my neighbors land for the farmer of the land and his son decided they wanted to bowhunt there this year. The land owner dosent own enough acreage for the three of us so i got the boot. Luckily thoughI just received permission to hunt some other land which is 100 percent wooded. I think i found an awesome rut stand site and cant wait to hunt there thisNovember.
For now though even though the illinoisseason has begun i most likely wont be able to hunt till this weekend. Luckilyright now the weather predicting a cold front to pass through on Sundayand take the temps. downup to 15 degrees.If this happens and provided that i can geta southerly wind i'll be in my favorite stand!

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.