Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 08-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Sorry but I don't have a trail cam , it must be one of mobow's drop tine spikes ...
I see your making the smack rounds in all the team threads , whats a matter your testosterone level a little high this evening.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm antsy for the season to get here.

I figured I'd follow the example you set last week andshould have used a different picture for your post but got lazy. I know you like to have fun razing teams and are a good sport.

By the way. Are you listing all your past teams too? If so you shouldwrite Proud but sad Captain of Team 35.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes ... I do like to raze the other teams and yes those are my past teams.
Like I told GR8atta2d , I'm proud of what I've done in the past and I take pride in what I do in the present as I will in the future.
I have never had anything to be sad about or regret what I had done no matter what the outcome was or will be.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:38 PM

It's so hot right now it's hard to think about deer hunting!!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tell me about it ... it rains like cats and dogs ( major down pour ) in the mornings and the sun comes out by mid day up into the high 80's.
We had severe thunder storms the last couple of days and it gets so muggy you want to stay inside with the air conditioning on.
I'm hoping for some cooler wheather so I can get out there and see if my make shift blind held up againest all the strong winds and rain.
One week from Saturday I'll be able to put up my treestand on public land an then wait for October 1st , all this waiting is driving me nuts.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our deer season dosn't start until Oct.15 and as always it seems like the whole world is hunting before us. It kills me to come into the foarm and read about everyone's hunt when I still will have a month to go.
The weather here was so nice for a while lower 70's but we are getting back at the norm in the upper 90's today and tommorow then upper 80's the rest of the week. I think I wll take a break from scouting this week just too damn hot! I have 4 stands up now so I am a little ahead of the curve. Like I said we can't even start till Oct. 15.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sup guys..
Hotter than a pistol out there today but I went to spruce up a couple of ground blinds. I can't bait here which is just fine, but I put out a bag of corn 2 weeks ago in front of one of my game cams and not a bit has beentouched?? The stuff is sprouting. I just don't get it as there is sign all over. These deer just don't like corn I guess.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

You guys are right it sure is hard to think about deer hunting right now with this hot weather. Last weekend we actually had a cool saturday morning and boy was my testosterone level for deer flying! Funny how that works
Old 08-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

My picture.

Old 08-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another.

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.