Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 08-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 35-Official Team 35 Thread!

ORIGINAL: Tikka 30-06

I saw that we narrow it down to a few names so we can make some progress here, if thats OK. How bout we just all vote on the following.
1. Atta2d Adjusters
2. 39" Inside Spread
3. Whitetail Warriors
Deal?
Sorry guys i haventbeen posting much its just thati've been really busy between golf season and my job. Luckily for me the day golf season ends is the day hunting season begins! And as far as team name goes39" inside spread seems to represent our team pretty well.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw that we narrow it down to a few names so we can make some progress here, if thats OK. How bout we just all vote on the following.
1. Atta2d Adjusters
2. 39" Inside Spread
3. Whitetail Warriors
Deal?
Sounds like a plan. I'll vote "Whitetail Warriors" first, then "Atta2d Adjusters" second.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow I got to get around here a little more often! So much has happened in the past few days. Now I got to tell you this age thing is something to be addressed I am not quite in my 60's Im 53 and my retirement was from the US Navy in 1993 I was a photographersmate S. Chief. I am now a State correction officer I just left the toughest prison in Mass. So I ain't ready for no depends diaper! That said welcome little chief I see yo say your getting ready to shift colors in Nov. It will be the best thing you ever did. I'm not knocking our canoe club but there is so much more on the outside. Have you chosen a second career yet?
As far as names and Capt. I go along with the rest RD sounds good to me and I'm not choosey over a name. Lets get scouting!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike,
Believe me, I'm ready to hang up the khakis permanently. I'm working my way towards a GS position at NAVMAC. Here's hoping it works out.
I think RD was thinking 60's because you're retired. Many don't realize that we can retire from the military as early as age 37.[8D] I would have made it at 39, but I stuck it out for 24 years. I am SO ready for the change.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Wow I got to get around here a little more often! So much has happened in the past few days. Now I got to tell you this age thing is something to be addressed I am not quite in my 60's Im 53 and my retirement was from the US Navy in 1993 I was a photographersmate S. Chief. I am now a State correction officer I just left the toughest prison in Mass. So I ain't ready for no depends diaper! That said welcome little chief I see yo say your getting ready to shift colors in Nov. It will be the best thing you ever did. I'm not knocking our canoe club but there is so much more on the outside. Have you chosen a second career yet?
As far as names and Capt. I go along with the rest RD sounds good to me and I'm not choosey over a name. Lets get scouting!!!
Sorry about that Mike I hope I didn't offend you , I'm retired as well and I'm only 51 spent 32 years working for G.M.
We need someone who can make up some graphic's for our logo after we decide on a name , so if anyone knows how to do this kinda thing or know someone please let me know.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:34 AM

I vote for Whitetail Warriors does anyone have anyone have any idea on a logo
Old 08-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was thinking something like this would look nice if we can get someone to edit the words in.

If you look real close you can see the bowhunter in the tree.
Maybe someone with some graphic talent can make the " W's " look like antlers and have the words type or edited at the bottom of the picture in a blaze orange color so everyone can read it.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Using something similar to the " W " in the logo below without the KP

Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

You dont have to use this avatar but I made one. Good luck this year

Old 08-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KYDeerHunter03

You dont have to use this avatar but I made one. Good luck this year

Thanks KYDeerHunter03

It will give our team a choice to think about , I really appreciate your input and efforts.

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.