Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 08-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team 35 Thread!

Hey fellow team mates , once you checked in we have to come up with a team captain and a team name , so if you have any suggestions let's see them.
I think RD, or either of the Creek boys would make good capatains. Because they are Addictees (or almost) and they have the most experience with the contest. Just a suggestion!

Edit: Guess bloodcreek just came in here to poke at RD, so he cant be captain My vote goes to RD!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Fork Horn

RD gets my vote for team captain. As far as team name i'll have to think about it a little longer.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm on board for RD as well. It sounds like his credentials are pretty good.
I can't promise a 150 class deer or even a deer at all but I have no intentions of popping the first thing with horns that walks by but just remember it's a personal thing and any deer is a trophy.
I know ALL of you wear belts or harnesses while hunting (from a tree) but keep in mind that you gotta be safe while setting those stands up as well.
Rock On...
Old 08-11-2007, 01:12 PM

RD gets my vote too...

Here was my submission for last year's contest, unfortunately noone else connected

Old 08-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Wow very nice deer Double Creek, looks like he weighed quite a bit as well! Heres my one and only buck from 2005. Sorry pic is so small

Old 08-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I appreciate the votes guys , I was a captain last year so I don't mind doing it again but if somebody else really really wants that title I won't be the one to deny them the so called glory.
doublecreek I remember that bucklast year andI thought to myself WOW that is a nice buck and the fact you used the longbow / recurve was even better , hope you get another one like itthis year.
I hope the others check in soon so we can pick a name and a logo before the other teams take all the good catchy names.
I'll be thinking of some names and come up with a list so we can vote on them , I gotta sign off and go to a 3D shoot out so I'll get back with you all.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here's the list again , I added a few more that were mentioned in some of your replys .

All right team mates , heres a list of team namesfrom last year ...

1 . Rack Rangers11 . Pope and Young Possie 21. Deermenators 31. DropTine Bombers
2 . Team Duce12 . MEGA BUCKS22 . Mud , Bloood and Tears 32 . Silent but Deadly
3 . Kickers - Stickers 13 . Lung Busters 23 . Antler Mafia 33 . Full Draw
4 . Deeranged 14 . MidWeast TorphyStalkers 24 . Hardwood Hunters34 . Heavey Horned
5 . Tree Huggers 15 . Death from Above25 . Big Buck Busters 35 . Nockdown
6 . Six on the Side 16 . Underdogs26 . Bone Collecters 36 . Bro's before Doe's
7. Dead Balls 17 . Autumn Assassins27 . Antler Anarchists37 . Reapers of the Harvest
8 . Big Buck Assassins 18 . Predators28 .BackStraps by BroadHeads 38 . BroadHead Brothers
9 . Unleased19 .Stax of Rax29 . Antler Addicts39 . Droptine 39
10 . 10 Point20 . Team XX 30 . Double Lung 40 . Size Matters
41 . Tall Tines

Now it's obvious that we can't use 17 Autumn Assassins since they'er the returning champs but theres nothing in the rules stating we can't use the names form last year.
However I did manage to come up with a few more to ponder and they are ....
Rack'em and Stack'em , The BackStrap Gang , The Buck Reapers or Rack Reapers, The Rackmenators , Big Rack Brothers , The Broadhead Boys , The No - Doe Gang ,Mega - Racks , Generation Hunters , Young- N - OldBuck Hunters and Inthe Hunt.
Look over the list , think them over and if you have a few to mention , by all means please post them after all we are a team and this is a fun contest.
So all of us should try to be involved asmuch as possable and above everything else we as a team should show to the rest of the other teams that we have alot of team spirit.

Good luck to all ,may God Bless us this season and allways thoughout our lives
Moved this so that all of us can look at it again , let's all come to an agreement
Old 08-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like you guys have found your team cheerleader..... He's got spirit, ya ya he's got spirit

What time is the pepralley? i don't want to miss it
Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Looks like you guys have found your team cheerleader..... He's got spirit, ya ya he's got spirit

What time is the pepralley? i don't want to miss it
Buckeye ... you got some weird fetish or something , are youjust sitting back thinking about me in a cheerleadrs outfit or with just the POM POM's .
Your one sick puppy ...

Old 08-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

I think Rack'em and Stack'em is a pretty clever name RD

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.