Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread! >

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 35-Official Team 35 Thread!

Looks like we had get better get down to a name as it looks like teams are grabbing them up. I do like something that reflects that some of the team arecoming out of diapers and some are starting to wear them again.
RD's Age alone does not even equal the combined age of most of the team.
Lets hear some more variationsof the Old-N-Wise/Young-N-Lucky theme. I like itbut it might be a bit long for us old guys to remember..
Old 08-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Planter

Looks like we had get better get down to a name as it looks like teams are grabbing them up. I do like something that reflects that some of the team arecoming out of diapers and some are starting to wear them again.
RD's Age alone does not even equal the combined age of most of the team.
Lets hear some more variationsof the Old-N-Wise/Young-N-Lucky theme. I like itbut it might be a bit long for us old guys to remember..
How about Youngones and Oldtimers
Old 08-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

God I've been sittin here for almost an hour and I still dont have ideas, meanwhile RD is popping them out like crazy over here[:@]. Sorry guys I'm not creative at all so you're gonna have to think of a name. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you with my massive score in the contest. Oh by the way, RD's idea is fine with me if you guys approve.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's a name: The Diaper Gang...The young'ens are just out of them and RD and Mike are getting ready to need'em again.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Hi team mates
Just a short note to bring our thread back to the front page and to give you guys a little update on my ventures out at my happy hunting ground.
A few weeks back I went out on a scouting mission to look things over and pick some trees for my stands , well I came across an area that has somewell used deer trails.
This area is like a major intersection with five trails going everywhere , some trails go into a swampy area by the lake and another trail heads off into the pines.
SoI decided to try something diffrent this year after hearing so much about these mineral blocks andother stuff , I put out some of this Buck Jam stuff just offthose trails and poured it into the ground.
I went this morning to that same area and noticed how tore up it was and there were tracks all over , so now notonly did this kind of signtold me the deer hit it and hit it really hard but it also told me that this stuff works.
Now I'm getting all geeked up about this season with high hopes a nice big buck comes around and offers me a shot at him .
I picked out two trees to place my stands and a clear spot to put my ground blind up , I had to build up that spot with some dead falllimbs and branches so the deer will get used to it so when I go out there to hunt all I haveto dois pop my blind up within it and I'mgood to go.
Sounds like you've found a great hunting spot there. If its between some bedding areas i'm sure you'll see amonster buck cruising it come the rut! As far as names go i like your idea about Generation Hunters
Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Typical Buck

Hey RD, good luck this season! Thanks for being a great captain last year! Good luck to you and your entire team!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a name: The Diaper Gang...The young'ens are just out of them and RD and Mike are getting ready to need'em again.
Your not gonna like getting beat by the Diaper Bandits to much.....are ya?

Old 08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Hey you ... go pull a hamstring or check your secret post or something.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is great... An iside the contestsubcontest between the snot nose kids and the old guys with aches and pains.
I for one don't mind the kids kicking butt as long as our overall score kicks butt in the main contest.
They had better keep their priorities straight. Hunt first and THEN homework.>>>>>>>>>>& gt;Whack!!
Old 08-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wheres Little Chief ... it's only been three or four day since the teams were posted , still no word I sent him a PM and an E-Mail hope he checks in soon.

Quick Reply: 35-Official Team Whitetail Warriors Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.