Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus  Thread >

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 31-Official team 31 Thread

lol...i aint that foolish....its coming with...never know...but really not expecting to use it...though i already got a few spots in the area i know will probably produce and will KICK myself when a booner walks by one of them, i just wanna figure out where to be NEXT time....never know...im not setting up in a TERRIBLE area...he could walk right by me and get smoked....we will see...i'll just be happy to see some deer...
Old 10-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations KIDD, (Frank) for the second buck down for team 31 and a bruiser....plus or minus 145" will definately place you guys on top...it's going to take 2 bucks to top you guys, keep it up.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Frank...once again...awesome buck buddy!!!

Rob...thanx alot..im impressed with this team good bunch of guys and like last year, seem fully capable of putting bone on the ground!

hopefully im next Saturday morning. i hate to hunt my honey hole again right now...was really lookin for a cold front...but i really dont got anywhere else at home i will have a good shot at a buck and if i dont hunt there someone else very well may...soooo i will be there...lets hope the buck i seen last week, or a bigger one decides to meet me there.

didnt see ANYTHING this evening. i cant figure it out. it was absolutely RAINING acorns. got settled in at 3pm. yaaa gusty, swirling winds...but im ontop of a ridge as high as possible...dont think anything had much of a chance of winding me. hour or 2 later the wind completely died...PERFECT. acorns falling should been like a dinner bell right??

NOTHING....all i seen was a bazillion chipmunks...oh...and one critter that looked like a cross between a squirrel and a groundhog. pretty sure it was a weasle..never seen that in my life...going to look that up now....

hopefully saturday brings somethin my way. im already feeling frustration and its EARLY lol. i just REALLY thought id SEE atleast SOMETHING today...exspecially when it was raining acorns...and im surrounded by thick nasty stuff infront and behind me and the wind was generally East...which blew it to the other end of the ridge towards a grassy, cut gasline i didnt expect anything to come from anyways...one day i will figure these deer out

keep at it boys!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats KIDD, awesome buck. I got to go tonight, saw two does. I have a hunt coming up this Saturday, hopefully I will connect on a nice buck there. I leave for Illinois in 20 more days, I can't wait. Keep up the awesome work guys,I think we are doing great, 2 deer down (great job guys, awesome deer)with plenty more to go.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, nice buck Kidd..........congrats
Old 10-04-2007, 06:53 AM

A really good start with Buck Knife and noe Frank, Guys, if we can just consistently score, i really believe we can win this thing. I am hunting at home this weekend for does--and probably will take a buck since that is the case...and will be going backto Kentucky next thursday to find that big boy my sonmissed, and if not,another one that I am tracking as well. Everybody stay focused and patient, it wil come in time ...just keep the faith!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

What is really nuts is that I entered this contest mostly because I was going to mantana htis year never expected this......thanks for all you support it was truly a moment for me
Old 10-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

I posted this on the other thread but I'll say it here as well Frank what an awesome buck. Congrats

I went out last night it was very windy early and started dying down late so there wasn't too much deer movement only one little one. I guess I'll just have to hunt more [sigh]
Old 10-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

sillything is that is is early this thign can be blown wide open by anyone.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Fork Horn

good job guys lets keep it up. I'm going out not this weekend but next weekend so hopefully I can put one down

Quick Reply: 31-Official Team Bowcephus Maximus Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.