Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread >

30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Way to go BuckRogers! I didn't see anything but does and two small dinks (spike and 4 point) through 4 days of hard hunting. Seems someone has been hunting our area and that may have had the big boys hiding. Buddy got a 110" (except it had busted tines) and my dad shot a small 4x2 that had a front leg busted up by a BP bullet. It's back to Saturdays only for me. Looking real bleak for me to get one now, rifle opens this Saturday.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:25 AM
BKE
Fork Horn

Congratulations BuckRogers. Been in Mo. since friday and am just seeing your deer, very nice!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Fork Horn

Caongrats TN and Buckrogers on the deer!!

Shotgun season is over here, The only thing I shot was a 115 class buck my nephew gut shot and he just happend to come by me and i was lucky enough to put a good hit on him. Not going to claim the deer, It was his first. ML season starts here ion a week and a half so hopefully i can put some time in the stand between now and then.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opening day of gun season back home. Brother had a small 5-pointer come in, then walked across the property line and BOOM. PRobably got whacked. So much for let 'em go. MI needs to do something like PA with antler restrictions. Ratio is ridiculous right now. Wish I Was home hunting and not at work.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I had a great day for seeing deer yesterday. Just didn't hay a chance at anything I wanted to shoot. I'll be out again Saturday.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about the problems on the lease TX, saw your other thread. LEases/permission are such a touchy issue at times. The guy I shoot with sometimes gets his vagina hurt REAL bad if someones else gets a deer before him. So, he just implements rules to prevent it. He gave my best friend permission to hunt last year, and three does later he didn't get permission to kill a buck. Just being a prick.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:57 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

Hey TX, sorry to see the latest thread, thought you had it worked out. It's a hard nut there, you don't need or deserve his attitude and it's understandable you don't want tostart a family feud. What would sit bad with me if I gave inwould be havingto look at his sorry ass at family get togethers knowing he got his way like aspoiled brat. However you handle it I hope you end up hunting both areas.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

yeah, these days just seeing him gets me hot under the collar. I've been working hard at bowhunting since the beginning of Sept. Untold hours on stand. he walks down to "his" bottom and kills 2 nice deer, Better than anything I've seen on my end of things, and he does it in 6 days. Then when hes tagged out he still doesn't want me to hunt there? WTF? I really don't know what I'll do next year. I'm trying to get a new lease from the same landowner on some unhunted acreage. I really enjoy hunting this land. I can have guests to hog hunt and I can be out there year round. It would be tough to walk away. I need to pray about this one.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Heres my second buck. I've passed on him before but not this time. Got him Saturday AM. I got him from my end of the lease. On my way out I spoke to the landowner and got exclusive rights next year for the 110 acres behind his house. Bow only and me only. No addition fees. Also my BIL swears he will give equal access on the land we are supposed to be sharing. We'll see about that.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go on another buck TX! also, good work on the new lease. BIL sounds like a real prick. My guess is he is really nice now that you have the new lease area. At least you have the reason not to let him go on there.

Quick Reply: 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.